Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sweating

pong21

I get these random like, I guess you would call them hot flashes and I just sweat my ass off for like a couple minutes then it will go away. Happens everyday, serveral times a day. There is no certain time that it happens, just happens out of the blue and is very annoying and gets in the way of a lot of activities (school,etc.)

This shit has been happening for over a year and I just thought I was going through something but now it has been so long I'm beginning to think something might be wrong with me. I dont know what, but something. I scheduled an appointment with my doc in a week to see what is up, and was just wondering what everyone here might think it could be.

BTW- I am not fat, probably 14-15%BF. In shape, all that good stuff. Just ruling out the fat slob theory.

pong21 said:
no ideas?

hey there bro - i'm right there with you. mine is a little different though. i've done 4 aas cycles and just this last one i started sweating so bad that i had to cut my cycle 7 weeks short. i can say i've been doing pct now for 3 weeks and the sweating has cut WAY back. i play music and it was pretty embarrassing being the only one on stage sweatin my ass off. i'd like to hear what comes out of your dr. appt. are you doing a cycle currently?

best - gb

Make sure you inform your Doctor of all your symtoms and also if you are using anything (ie: supplements, steroids) so he can make a correct diagnosis. One thing he will likely look for via blood analysis is problems with your thyroid or high blood sugar levels as they can produce an 'all-over' body sweat.

Just went there today, won't get any results until Monday at the earliest.

But, No I havent done any AAS yet, but I have used clen. I dont know if that counts or not.

I'll update on monday what the full blood test says.

does your face flare up red? especially when you have the lushes? and the nose?

do you have any particular parts of our body that sweats as well? any foods exacerbate it, particularly alcohol or chilli?

Best to wait for the blood tests to rule out any common systemic causes of sweating, but they do stock more powerful anti-perspirants for this. Try googling 'hyper-hidrosis' (maybe hyper-hydrosis or with no - in the middle) this is medical speak for excess sweating

You mention that you take clen, aka- clenbuterol, correct? If I remember correctly clenbuterol is a cns stimulant which acts on beta-2 receptors mostly.
This agent has the effect of raising the boy's metabolic rate, by a thermogenic increase of roughly .5 - 1.0 degrees. As a sidebar this will result in, among other things...excessive sweating. Mention this to your doc, the clen you're taking.

Many times I read on forums about people having various side effects, and only after prodding does it come out what is going into their bodies, and this how it goes many times in dr-pt appts. ie. "I'm not on AAS, but I did take clen".
Not to scold, only be sure to state up front what you are on, this is the best way to help with issues like these. Most of the time it is the item not mentioned that is related directly to the cause of sx production.
Hope I helped.

Last edited:
I am not on clen, I took it over 2 years ago and nothing else since then. So that should be outta my body by now.

Calling doc tomorrow for results.

curious to hear if you have an update...

Also the sweating could be hyperhydrosis, basically excessive sweating... I deal with that and have success managing it with chemical enhancement :)

Top Bottom