Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon/deca/anavar

NoviceNicky

So this is going to be my third cycle and im about to start in a month and I'd like to ensure all my gear is proper and good to mix. I'm 26 years old 6 foot 170.
Here's my cycle.

week 1-4 sustanon 200 deca 150
week 5-10 sustanon 350 deca 250
week 11-12 sustanon 200 deca 150
week 10-14 Anavar 30 mg ED
week 14-18 clomid 50/50/25/25
during cycle Arimidex .5 eod (more or less depending on gyno)
I'm pretty stoked to start but i just want to make sure I'm not missing anything or there is something that could be more beneficial
I'm looking to gain 12-18 lbs mass and hoping to retain for as long as possible.
Thanks lads! Happy pinning

What did you run for your first two cycles? I personally like to keep the test dosages even throughout like say 500mg per week.

170 pounds at 6ft... I hope you are ripped up as that is nothing. Your cycle looks fine but I would just run an equal amount through the weeks as the above suggests. I love tapering up but for sust I wouldn't bother. I would also get more avar and up the dose to about 50mg and run it for 6 weeks. Start your pct at least 3 weeks after your last sust pin (the decanoate ester is active for a long time)

Well, previously I ran sus and test e because i didn't have the knowledge nor the care to realize that it's basically the same thing but yeah, I am slender and trying to bulk up that's why I'm using juice. lol I went up to around 185 at my peaks of the previous cycles. As for my diet... I have these weekly packages of food from a really good website send me food for 2 meals/day and it's really healthy good protien. maybe 2500 calories a day. trying to hit 3-3500 in the coming weeks. I don't like using orals but a lot of people tell me to run var for at least 6 so maybe I'll start early. Juicing is like drinking, I always go in thinking im just going to have one beer but end up drunk as fuck so I'm sure I'll consider running the var a few weeks extra. Glad to know I'm on the right track tho. Thanks guys

by the way. I wouldn't mind running the levels the same throughout the entie cycle but 2 cc's a week just seems like a lot for me.

Top Bottom