Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust question

mmccarthy1116

New to this board, look forward to good info and reading.

I currently can get sust in 250/300/400. I've always seen 250 so the other two seem weird. I've used always test e/cypo pinning twice a week.

The question is I see so far in research ppl suggest one two or three pins per week. I was thinking to run 250/two per week. Also should I run aromatase through out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I currently can get sust in 250/300/400. I've always seen 250 so the other two seem weird. I've used always test e/cypo pinning twice a week.

The question is I see so far in research ppl suggest one two or three pins per week. I was thinking to run 250/two per week. Also should I run aromatase through out?

Welcome to EF....board rules; post you stats before asking about juice

Can you get test e or cyp?

Top Bottom