Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sust flu or just reg flu?

atticdog

i took my first shot of sust 250 mg last thursday night

friday my right ear started feeling funny i was with my girl all weekend tho and she was sick sore throat and no voice
no all of a sudden last night sunday night i got a bad sore throat ear ache and feeling like my head was gonna pop,this morning sore throat is gone but i still have the head pressure
no throwing up or anything. would sust flu take like 3 days? or did i get it from my girl? i gota do a shot tonight my shot days are monday and thursday 1 amp each shot
thanx for any help

I did sust shot on Monday and Thursday morning. Every Friday I would come down with a 100+ fever. But I didn't have a sore throat or anything. Just nausea and fatigue from the fever.

i havent had any nausea but sat at the gym i didnt have much energy for my workout and i was real weak i did have a 100 fever this morning but thats 3 1/2 days after my shot that is what seems weird to me maybe not the sust

I am acutally using Nile Sus right now, and having incredible results - only one week into my cycle, believe it or not. I experience slight euphoric episodes, random sleeplessness, and mild headaches occasionally. I have not EVER had any of the symptoms that you're describing. That sounds odd.

The pressure comment makes it sound more like BP, than flu. I get that when on Fina and/or Sust. Checking my Heart rate at the gym my monitor shows I'm up about 15 points from normal (so I think it's higher BP).....drink a lot of water, ease up on the sodium.

Your mileage my vary.....got karma?

Top Bottom