Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust, Eq and Deca Cycle

zakkkn

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum, and I've come across it as it seems to be quite a good forum.
I'm planning on doing my third cycle, my first cycle was Prop @ 150mg EOD for 10 weeks, My second cycle was Sust @ 250mg/week and Deca @ 500mg/week @ 10 weeks.
I'm currently ~225lb and 6"0, I've been training for 7 years and am 25 years old.

I am planning my 3rd cycle, my plan is:

Week 1-10 Equipoise 250 @ 500mg/week
Week 1-15 Sustanon 250 @ 500mg/week
Week 1-15 Deca 250 @ 500mg/week

I will have Nolvadex on hand throughout
And will do PCT of Nolvadex and Clomid starting the next day of last pin of Sust.

Can someone please comment, any critics?
Thank you in advance!

Personally I don't like deca and eq in the same cycle. If your bulking, drop the eq and replace it with dbol. JMO

Btw.... How did those prop injects feel on your first cycle :D

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum, and I've come across it as it seems to be quite a good forum.
I'm planning on doing my third cycle, my first cycle was Prop @ 150mg EOD for 10 weeks, My second cycle was Sust @ 250mg/week and Deca @ 500mg/week @ 10 weeks.
I'm currently ~225lb and 6"0, I've been training for 7 years and am 25 years old.

I am planning my 3rd cycle, my plan is:

Week 1-10 Equipoise 250 @ 500mg/week
Week 1-15 Sustanon 250 @ 500mg/week
Week 1-15 Deca 250 @ 500mg/week

I will have Nolvadex on hand throughout
And will do PCT of Nolvadex and Clomid starting the next day of last pin of Sust.

Can someone please comment, any critics?
Thank you in advance!

I just have to shake my head every time I see this junk.

agree with needtoo in the above. Choose between deca and eq....both together doesnt make much sense to me. If you do end up choosing both, and i wouldnt. Run the eq longer, 10 wks would be a minimum. 15 weeks of deca will be hard to revocer from!

Top Bottom