Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Success stories

lbjking1

Any success stories in regards to hair growing back? I have run about 4 cycles in my lifetime and I am starting to lose my hair considerably. Has anyone that has stopped aas had good results in regrowth or should I say farewell to my beautiful mane? I would love to hear some success but I fear the worst!

Any success stories in regards to hair growing back? I have run about 4 cycles in my lifetime and I am starting to lose my hair considerably. Has anyone that has stopped aas had good results in regrowth or should I say farewell to my beautiful mane? I would love to hear some success but I fear the worst!
Mate, minoxidil is the one! 5% twice daily applications. I have grown a whole new head of hair! I was using on on face to grow out some patchy areas which lead to heaps of new scalp growth! However, some does seem to end up systemic so you do get hair growth in other areas. There's a group on fb with 50k members all using minox to grow a beard. The shit is unreal! All you need is patience....

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

Once your hair is gone, it's gone.

You can PREVENT hair loss from occurring and make your hair look thicker/fuller but once the hair is gone...it's gone man. Only way to get it back is through a hair transplant.

Top Bottom