Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Staying under 6:1 while "on"? (2 scenarios)

StoneColdGold

ok guys, I need some thoughts:

1) How much Test (either Prop or Suspension) could I shoot per week and stay under the 6:1 Test:Epitest ratio used by the NCAA. I know this can vary, but I'm just looking for some rough guesses for my own edification. If it matters, I am 6'2'', 285 lbs, 16-18% bf.

2) Say "fuck it" with trying to stay under the ratio. Shoot 100mg/day of either Prop or Suspension. How long with each test will it take to get back below the 6:1 ratio?

Assume Clomid used at 50mg/day.

I know this is hardly an exact science, but I want to see what kind of ballpark everyone comes up with.

Your body produces naturally in the ballpark of 40mg of Test a day. I'm not sure if that's exact, but its close I think. So as a maintaining type of cycle, perhaps while your inseason, 100mg EOD would be the best option for either Prop or Suspension. Even though in actuallity you could do 100mg ED and be fine. My coaches warn us a few weeks ahead of time as to when they'll be testing. So, I'm lucky about that.

40 mg a day?? That's a 280 mg of test in a week, that's more than a amp of sus... I think 6 - 10 mg is a better guess...

found it:

Production and Secretion. Testicular testosterone production in the normal, average male is approximately 7 mg per day. This rate is affected by circulating production stimulators (LH), testicle LH receptor numbers, and synthesis substrate availability.

Man Child you are a lucky bastard. Although I can't say I'm surprised to hear your coaches warn you weeks in advance. :)

Does anyone else think 100mg of Test ED or EOD would still be okay?

i am looking to beat the ncaa also. i think that the best best is anavar and primo if they test your test:eptest you should be normal because those 2 drugs won't affect test production

oxandrin, you are correct that anavar and primo won't skew your test:epitest ratio. the problem is that (as far as I know) the NCAA also tests specifically for those two steroids. They are not just checking for elevated test levels, but also a variety of metabolites of other AAS. In which case primo and anavar will get you busted because they can be detected for many months.

can someone confirm this?

keep this bumped!

Im in the same boat, so far ive heard mixed opinions about if they test for the metabolites or test levels, or both. someone needs to make friends with someone who does the tests, then well know the real anwer, that will solve all our problems:D

Top Bottom