Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So, I got my testorone level test results back... and it is LOW!

njmuscleguy said:
Hey djsf... I was just wondering where you're at with your second PCT... are you finished with it? Can you remind me again what it consisted of? How did you make out with it?

Thanks!
I'm finished, and I feel like a whole new man! Got my sex drive back full force (I'm 41) and have been building muscle again in the gym, using my own natural test (put on about 6 lbs of quality gains in 6 weeks and am getting stronger). I am about to get my final blood tests done again which should confirm exactly how well things went, test-wise. I can feel that things are good, so I am looking to see high-ish natural test levels, maybe around 600-700 (I feel a lot better than when they were 500, as my recovery started).

Part of my recovery was eliminating supplements that affect my libido, since I have been using my libido as a measure of my test recovery. I discovered two supps I was taking that had reduced my libido (though they probably weren't affecting my test, just my libido). Those supps were Sesapure and Stimulant-X. I like them both, but I like my libido eve more, so I have discontinued them both. I may use Sesapure in the future while on cycle because I like its fat burning and liver protecting properties.

So all in all, it seems to have been a successful recovery. My second PCT looked like this:

Weeks 1-4: Nolva 20mg/day
Days 1-10: 1000iu HCG eod (5000iu total)
Day 1: 300mg clomid
Days 2-9: 100mg clomid
Weeks 1-6: 6-oxo, 2 capsules/day, tapering off to 1 cap/day for the last 2 weeks

I'll post my final test results in a couple weeks. From my good libido, gym gains, good mood (and new acne flare-ups), I suspect my levels are normal or better.
Days 10-19: 50mg clomid

MADBALL99 said:
My unique problem is that I did 2 cycles of Deca and was told that HCG was the same as Clomid....as you can guess I was shut down VERY hard. Very low test level, as well as LH, and FSH.......

Been nearly 3 months since my last HCG shot....Started Tomaxophine Citrate over a month later (too late ?) and have been on it for about 7 weeks. Erections have gotten a little better, but NO SEX DRIVE and feel lethargic and moody.....Will my test return back to normal or does doing HCG w/ no Clomid or Nolva immedietly afterwards permanently shut you down ??

how long should I wait and does Nolvadex (Tomaxo ) further supress libido ?? Should I possibly run HCG or possibly even Test again ? Need advice since I have an endo appt. in a month and do NOT want to go on TRT or HRT. I'm 31 BTW.
madball, if you want to try something on your own, I would try the PCT I outlined in the above thread. It was very effective for me. Don;t worry about potentialsuppressive effects of some of the individual components of this PCT. It all works together and as a whole it permits the body to rapidly recover natural test production as the PCT finishes.

djsf said:
I am working eith Oasis Rejuvenation to see if I qualify for hormone replacement therapy. I am 40 years old and have done two cycles before and always practice full PCT (HCG, Clomid, Nolva, etc.) I finished my last cycle about 2 months ago and *thought* I was recovering. Until getting my bloodwork done.

Turns out my Free Testosterone is only 1.0 (normal is 6.8-21.5) and my Serum Testosterone is only 80 (normal is 241-827)! Wow, I have lest test than a 4-year old girl. How sad. So, I medically qualify for testosterone replacement therapy.

So, now I get to decide how to proceed. I plan to do cycles in the future (in fact I am starting one next week). I could...
1) Continue to do cycles, with HRT between cycles
2) Stop cycling, and go always-on with HRT
3) Do cycles of HRT with an attempt at recovery every several months

The question comes down to: are my natural hormone levels a write-off? Should I try to recover, or should I give up on that at this poind and just expect to do HRT for the rest of my life. Should I do HRT in order to feel better for several months, then try to recover my natural test production (and probably feel lousy for several months)? Or just feel good all the time by doing HRT ongoingly, and probably my natty test production would never fully recover.

Any experience or ideas shared will be appreciated with K.
Sometimes it takes up to a year for your HPTA to come back in line. Don't jump to conclusions to fast. Figure,Long acting compounds could be in there for 3-4 weeks of your last 8 off. Let it heal maybe before you check again.

Quad

Quadsweep said:
Sometimes it takes up to a year for your HPTA to come back in line. Don't jump to conclusions to fast. Figure,Long acting compounds could be in there for 3-4 weeks of your last 8 off. Let it heal maybe before you check again.

Quad
Please read the rest of the thread, that's the conclusion we came to. Sorry it took 80 posts to get there. ;-)

Top Bottom