Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I decided to start my first cycle ever...

Those fatty deposits ... on girls ... are called boobs. If they were the size of yours, they would be small titties. Those deposits you have are exactly where gyno starts. If you overdevelop your pecks, but fail to develop your inner chest, you'll not have moobs ...you'll have a badly built chest. Those fatty deposits you have are signs of someone who should be VERY weary using gear without ancillaries or of someone who should run gear which doesn't aromatize.

Personally, I don't think you should come near any gear ... IMHO. And I still pray that this is a troll ... I really do.

Thanks again. I decided I will not do steroids, at least not at this point in my life. Thank you all for your advice. I think I was sorta depressed last week when I made the thread and that's why some of my posts sounded a little bit extreme.

And yeah, it seems my chest is sorta weird looking these days. I think it was even worse one year ago. At first I just thought you guys were exaggerating or something, but anyways...

I used to do flat press only until I started to notice I was getting moobs. That was last year. I don't do flat bench press anymore, only the incline one. I don't do decline press neither nor worked my lower chest. I mostly focused in my upper chest and that's about. Not sure why I still have the moobs. When I put a shirt on it's not noticeable AT ALL. Actually, I don't think they are very noticeable. Maybe it's just the angle of the pic as it was taken? Who knows.

This is my chest routine:

Incline bench press
Incline flyes
Incline dumbell press

3-4 sets of 10-12 rep for each one and that's about.
I was stuck in 110 pounds when doing the incline dumbell press and about 150 when doing the incline press. What do you think I should do to get rid of my moobs and at the same time building a good chest structure?

Do you guys think is a good idea to work out hard at a maintenance level despite of me being at about 18% of bf? Or do you think I should add something like 100-240 calories to my daily maintenance intake to avoid getting fat and built some muscle? Or should I cut to get into 15% bf and then I start bulking by adding more proteins, less carbs and like I said, only about 100-250 calories to my maintenance level? I don't know. I don't think I will lose this belly like magic. It will take me quit long and I know it.

I'm so confused right now. I don't know what to do. It's been warm here in NYC these days and I feel so out of shape. I want to be "fit" for the summer and by "fit" I don't mean thin. Even if I have a small belly I want to have a more acceptable structure for the season. I know I won't get any "big" or whatever, but at least I want to look like I work out if you guys get what I'm trying to say. Right now I look sorta skinny and it's depressing me. :(

Another thing (and this is very important)is that I don't really want to diet anymore. I have been very depressed lately and all I want is to feel my stomach full. Dieting is hard. I have midterms and I need to eat well these days. When I was doing my last diet I was having a hard time.

Maybe I'm asking too much. I really don't want to quit, even if I feel like it.

Just eat clean, maybe use clen or something and work fucking hard in the gym and enjoy it if you don't enjoy it you will keep feeling like shit. Good luck keep pushing forward.

Top Bottom