Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Side effects

mrdeeznuts

Ok figured i post up a lack for better works horrible mishap of mine for a good laugh and to show newbs the bad bad sides....

well lets start of saying test is a mutha fucker. personally my sex levels soar high. well we all know some of us have poor judgement when it comes to the captain that steers the ship. mean i have a large brain down south then up north.

so i'm talking with this chick, has some hot pics which were legit but lets just say lighting conditions do wonders. no smiling in the picks. well the girl is like what are u into. i'm like i don't know what you mean. well just to get to the point at lunch today i decide the captain needs to do some steering.

get to this chicks place... hmmm kind of ghetto. walk in apartments with no doors closed. hmmm crack house... all signs point to walk the fuck away!!!! well maybe its someones house and they rent out the upstairs. get up stairs ok there's doors. ok so shitty neighbor hood. single girl living on her own. makes sense. get in, no so bad. EXCEPT definitely not as hot as one expected. So i man up, i'm like wasted a lunch break i'm maning up and doin this shit. She smiles ooooooo shit missing teeth. bummer huh. take her clothes off. perky tits = no so perky. awww shit mutha fucker son of a. ok lets just do this!!!! start hitting that shit, hit it like no other. she got hers i got mine. completely safe and inspected. threw condom in pocket, always take the condom with you gentlemen.

walking out man i really shouldn't have done that. fuck man i don't feel so good thinking about how she was way below my standards. ok i feel dirty, get back to work. straight to the bathroom. soap in mouth (i was lickin the tits), soap the face (tits in face), soap the hands (all over), soap the crotch (i think we'll leave the anti disinfectant on), oh look there's industrial strength disinfectant spray (better use that 2). so now i feel atleast somewhat clean and now have to chow down on a big bowl of noodles and tuna. oh the irony.

moral of story: two many to list (don't do a below ur standard chick main one)

cliff notes: banged ugly chick, dick now smells spring breeze fresh and disinfected

tommy2tone said:
Ok figured i post up a lack for better works horrible mishap of mine for a good laugh and to show newbs the bad bad sides....

well lets start of saying test is a mutha fucker. personally my sex levels soar high. well we all know some of us have poor judgement when it comes to the captain that steers the ship. mean i have a large brain down south then up north.

so i'm talking with this chick, has some hot pics which were legit but lets just say lighting conditions do wonders. no smiling in the picks. well the girl is like what are u into. i'm like i don't know what you mean. well just to get to the point at lunch today i decide the captain needs to do some steering.

get to this chicks place... hmmm kind of ghetto. walk in apartments with no doors closed. hmmm crack house... all signs point to walk the fuck away!!!! well maybe its someones house and they rent out the upstairs. get up stairs ok there's doors. ok so shitty neighbor hood. single girl living on her own. makes sense. get in, no so bad. EXCEPT definitely not as hot as one expected. So i man up, i'm like wasted a lunch break i'm maning up and doin this shit. She smiles ooooooo shit missing teeth. bummer huh. take her clothes off. perky tits = no so perky. awww shit mutha fucker son of a. ok lets just do this!!!! start hitting that shit, hit it like no other. she got hers i got mine. completely safe and inspected. threw condom in pocket, always take the condom with you gentlemen.

walking out man i really shouldn't have done that. fuck man i don't feel so good thinking about how she was way below my standards. ok i feel dirty, get back to work. straight to the bathroom. soap in mouth (i was lickin the tits), soap the face (tits in face), soap the hands (all over), soap the crotch (i think we'll leave the anti disinfectant on), oh look there's industrial strength disinfectant spray (better use that 2). so now i feel atleast somewhat clean and now have to chow down on a big bowl of noodles and tuna. oh the irony.

moral of story: two many to list (don't do a below ur standard chick main one)

cliff notes: banged ugly chick, dick now smells spring breeze fresh and disinfected

Ha ha.. been there done that. Except she came over my house and right when she walked in the door... ughh , face was fuckin busted. Nothing i could do cause she came over my place. She just got off work so we hopped in the shower.. turned of the lights and lit a candle. Thats makes it a little better. Got into bed and fucked all night, didnt matter to me cause the lights were off. Needless to say it was the best sex i've ever had! :)

It happens bro...lol. God knows I've done some shit I regret. At least we can all get a good laugh when it happens.

Top Bottom