Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder injection. whats the smallest syringe i can use

masterpiece

I am gonna start shooting all my gear in my shoulder, and need to know what the smallest syringe size I can use. I was told 25 gauge, but Id rather be told from soemone here since we are all experienced. In case you're wondering what I'm shooting, it's gonna be Aratest2500 and Deca200 mixed in the same syringe. I just want it to go in smoothly and the 23 gauge goin in my ass was just a little too big for me.

Primo goes through a 25 when heated

so 25 is good. By the way the bigger the syringe the bigger the needle, if you want to be able to finish your shot. If you can go for the 2 cc syringe.

I ALWAYS PUT MY GEAR IN MY SHOULDER. I USE 28 GAUGE INSULIN NEEDLES. EVEN WITH OILS. WHAT U DO IS USE A 23 GAUGE TO PULL THIS GEAR OUT OF THE AMP OR BOTTLE. THEN PULL THE BACK OUT OF THE INSULIN PIN AND SHOOT HALF A CC IN PUT THE BACK IN A LITTLE TURN IT UPSIDE DOWN AND LET THE AIR OUT. THEN RUN IT UNDER HOT WATER FOR LIKE 20 SECONDS(ONLY IF ITS OIL BASED). THEN JUST STICK YOURSELF. PAINLESS AND EASY AS HELL. PLUS NO SCAR TISSUE FORMS.

just get 23g 1.5" pins. This way you can stick them anywhere. My shoulders take in all 1.5" no problem, if you have smaller shoulders you can stick it in about half way.

layed

I have three diffrent needles

my former dude had 23g 1.5 inch needles but i can now get 22g 1 1/2 inch needles and 22g 1 inch needles for free. the 22g 1 inch needles are seperate from the sryinge.

I use 18 or 20 gauge to draw what ever out, then use 23g x 1.5 inch needle. I have no problem putting a 1.5 in my shoulder and still indenting the skin to get it deeper. However I will never put primo in my delt again, I put that as well as the deca in my glutes now! painless in the glute, primo hurt like hell in the delt for 2 days. You want to use the longest needle possible to get it as deep as possible.

You won't have a problem with the deca anyway in the delt, but I personaly would do it in the glute. there was a thread last week that talked about glute ver delt injections that was very interesting..

jfury27, also with Primo?

because i once did try to shoot Primo with a insulin needle (those syringes of 1 cc) and i could not get all the gear out. I didn't heat the syringe then.

Top Bottom