Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Safe buy's when it comes to Euro AAS.

big pumper

Hey bro's, i would like to know what are the safer buys when it comes to AAS. What i mean by that is that they aren't faked often, and if they are faked the fakes are easy to spot. Nothing is worse IMO than spending 3 weeks thinking your on a cycle only to realize your gear is bunk.

I am wondering specifically about dbol and test.

TEST:
ICN's- they used to be a safe buy, but now there are bad batches going around and some came out underdosed.

Testoviron- i know there are many different types, does anyone know what ones are often faked and which aren't?

Sustanon- i know omnas are faked often, what about karachi and nile sust? l

DBOL-
Pinks- lots of fakes, but easy to spot.
Russians- not sure about these.
naps-not sure.
Danabol blue hearts - i hear there are no fakes.

Can anyonelse who knows more about aas add to this? I am going to do a cycle of euro gear and would like to know what to look for in terms of finding legit gear. And please don't say "trust your source" because most good sources have high minimum orders and many people can't afford to buy in bulk.

thanks.!

If you have a solid source, it doesn't really matter...

tons of fake norma and organon decas,
tons of fake tests including testovirons and sust
and tons of fake dbols....

So I have to agree with IronFist, spend some more time trying to find a trustworthy source than searching to learn how to spot a fake omna.....

Most faked ...
Norma Deca, Primobolan, to a lesser degree Russian and Thai Dianabol.
I'd stay away from Anavar also.

As already stated, good sources don't sell fake gear. I've never received a fake from any mailorder sources.

Top Bottom