Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rules to stay on

I've done to steroid cycles and it's hard to keep my gains after. I want to just stay on year round
Example i was 5’10’’ and 166 pounds my first cycle. Gained 15 pounds but kept only 5. 2nd cycle gained 12 pounds and kept 6.
what are the ground rules to staying on year round and do you still have to come off or can you just stay at high dosages

You KEPT 11lbs/ You're averaging 5.5lbs a cycle KEPT. Seems good to me

I've done to steroid cycles and it's hard to keep my gains after. I want to just stay on year round
Example i was 5’10’’ and 166 pounds my first cycle. Gained 15 pounds but kept only 5. 2nd cycle gained 12 pounds and kept 6.
what are the ground rules to staying on year round and do you still have to come off or can you just stay at high dosages

if you stay on then be ready for the consequences

bro should hit it hard and come off hard

I think you need to check your expectations. Gaining 5 and 6 lbs on a cycle is fantastic. You can't honestly expect to gain and keep 15lbs on each cycle.

Top Bottom