Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Older" guy looking for advice on unique situation

I love how people who don't know shit recommend all this crap to other people who don't know shit.

OP, you need to lose some weight, and get your bf down before even considering gear. Like 4T stated, you need to realize that lifting heavy is not good for your joints at your age and health.

Just clean up the diet, grab some glucosamine for the joints and do conditioning exercises. No need to try and break records in the gym anymore.

I'm more pissed off that he said 35 is "older" I'm 30... Fuck lol

Simple as this, get bf% down through diet n cardio then lets revisit this option. Get to 15% or lower. Preferably 12%. Seems to be the sweet spot for most.

Cross fit multiple days a week is great for loosing BF. It is HIIT conditioning. It is your diet that is the problem with 20% BF.

Do you subscribe to paleo? Get on it, watch what you eat, and TAKE FISH OIL...

Thanks for the posts. Yes, I totally plan to drop about 20lbs before I do anything. I'm actually interested in getting into Olympic lifting again, strong man and highland games. I used to do these things, but my body just could not hold up.

So, while I understand losing some fat is important, bodybuilding is not the goal here. As I stand at 287, I have visible upper abs and can avg a 7 min mile.

And yes. I take about 4 grams of omega 3's, do about 80/20 Paleo and do cf with a strength bias. I'm actually quite qualified and knowledgable about working out.

If you are going that heavy you should follow the advice I have you. Running high test is actually counter productive for your joints. I am 45 and have torn my tendons several times and now I know how to keep the injuries away.
Give it a try, all you have to loose is the pain and the injuries.
If you want I can find the study that shows why high test is bad for cologene and why anavar, primo, eq etc are amazing for it.

I work out with younger guys, 28-30 year olds and sometimes I get wrapped up in weight too. I can incline 315 x a few squat 405 x a few etc. I just don't straight bar bench. So for what it's worth give it a try.

Seriously?
Fuck bro everyone knows what I mean.
Yeah my spelling sucks.
It's just who I am.

Top Bottom