Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question: Clen Shelf Life

sc00per2

I bought some clen about a year and a half ago. I was quite disappointed when I received it in a small baggie, thinking it may not be genuine. I checked all the forums and gear sites I could find but nothing matched the description of what I had bought, so I stowed it away. I came across it the other day and decided to check the forums again. According to the Gear board they are 4mcg Clen pills, they have a score on one side and "C" on the other, an exact match. My question is, does clenbuterol expire? They have been stored all this time in a cool, dry place (kitchen cupboard).

Thanks in advance!

HMMMM 4mcg clen? Most common for clen is 20mcg.. i would imagine that they should be fine guess ur gonna have to eat em like bulldog said lol

Bulldog_10 said:
I thought 4mcg was the most common...they used to be at least.

Hey whats up bro? how you been? i just checked a few things i can find about 10 different companies that make clen tabs all in 20mcg. i didnt see any 4mcg?

Sorry, my goof. They are the 40mcg or .04mg tabs. I should have bookmarked the post on the gear pictures board, now I can't find it. Thanks for the replies, that's all the motivation I needed. Hit a real plateau in my quest to get into better shape and hopefully these can help get me over it. Will post results soon. :)

Top Bottom