Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Purchase Peptides?

tylersburden

I had letro from them that was legit. Got the Adex for gyno control .50ml eod. A month in and nipps hurting again bumped up to .50ml for a week and nothing. Now I'm at 1ml ED for a couple of days. Nipps still sore... WTF bunk or what??? Should I just go to letro or another source?

All advice helps guys

thank you.

So these guys haven't responded about the codes that don't work or to my question about reviews and sloppy dosage info. Also everyone speaking up for them so far has 5 stars, few posts and joined in Jan 2014. Hmmm.. I'll be sending my money out to a tried and true company instead of these guys with suspiciously low prices and not so good customer service.

Reactions: ceo
you can trust me motherfucker. Look at my join date. I've not bought karma, nor posts.

Ah man, i wasn't talking about you. I saw your pic and knew right away you were legit. But seriously. I never doubted you. All you said was try nolvadex. Not,"try my nolvadex, here's a coupon."

Ah man, i wasn't talking about you. I saw your pic and knew right away you were legit. But seriously. I never doubted you. All you said was try nolvadex. Not,"try my nolvadex, here's a coupon."

I ain't mad at ya!

But yeah, if OP already has some lil pre-pubescent girl bumps then he should try some nolvadex.

Top Bottom