Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

proviron instead of test for deca?

sharkmaster

coul proviron be ran instead of test with a supressive compound to keep your libido up? like if someone wanted to run deca without test or tren would the proviron keep you from getting deca dick?

NO.

Ya it would keep prog /prolactin in check for the post part. It would also bind to Shbg so that this does not bind to free test. However it will not matter because with out adding test you will have no free test for to even worry about lol..

For the most part No test=no working dick.

coul proviron be ran instead of test with a supressive compound to keep your libido up? like if someone wanted to run deca without test or tren would the proviron keep you from getting deca dick?

NO,,I wouldnt run it that away. I would definitely run some testosoterone,,then ou could always stack some Proviron with that for enhanced effects.

Wow, and again in case you are hard of hearing! NO! Proviron does not increase or do anything for natty production of test. It will shut you down though and with deca, double shut down!

thanks for the answers... I'm running test right now so dont be concernd. lol. I was just curious about proviron for those who dont like running test, but needto explained it clear that its test dependent for its libido stimulation.

Top Bottom