Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prostate/liver support from gnc?

Is anything sold in vitamine shoppe/gnc any good for steroid users? Im doing a run with mast and tbol pretty soon and was planning to run Nac and N2guard but i have a gluten allergy and cannot find out the ingredients in either of those supps. If anyone can reccomend a good support supp from gnc to run alongside aas drop some names below. I searched prostate on vitamine shoppe's website and came up with a bunch of prostate massagers ... LMAO srs .. thanks

No. No. I dont give a fck who says different. If there were liver saving products Otc, doctors would be dishing them out nightly in the ER for people ETOH...

love him or hate rich piana actually has some great products. check out his organ protector. even his all day you may amino product has a decent amount of NAC, joint supports and digestive aids. actual no BS supps for bodybuilders

his oragan protector cover heart, prostate, kidney and liver. for liver is contains NAC and milk thisle and for prostate saw palmeto. i also stand behing good old liv52 with bloods to provs it

You can make your own liver supprt with ornithine, choline, and a multi b vitamin, and take milk thistle, and saw pallmetto for prostate, but its not going to be anything like a prescription drug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be careful with saw palmetto becaue it can also increase risk of benign prostate tumours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

benign tumours are harmless. benign refers to a tumour that doesnt spread and is cancerous, maligmant tumours are the dangerous ones. it is a fact that more men die with prostate cancer than of it.

very true, so with saw palmeto its either an enlarged prostate or a possible tumour. i personally dont worry about prostate supplements. if i were to use high dose DHT then i probably would

Top Bottom