Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pros and cons 500 vs 750mg test e

which is better mg's per week of test e

• Total voters
the more cycles you have under the belt the more aggressive you have to be,, personally I 500mg ain't doing shit for me

I never saw much of a diff between 500 & 600-750. A gram was the lucky number for me, that's where the magic happens. A G of test and an oral is my favorite cycle ever, hands down.

I never saw much of a diff between 500 & 600-750. A gram was the lucky number for me, that's where the magic happens. A G of test and an oral is my favorite cycle ever, hands down.

I was thinking this next instead of mixing tren and test etc . A lot of people use just test these days

If all things are equal the more drugs you take the bigger/leaner you will be (within reason). However more is not necessarily better. There is little difference between 500 and 750mg test... silly question really. So many factors come into play... the most obvious is everyone reacts differently to certain drugs. I know guys who love high test whilst others hate it. Then comes sensitivity to aromatization... some guys are fine with 1g and no AI whilst others need a high dose of an AI on 300mg per week. Then comes things like injection timing which can effect things greatly (frequent injs can lower aromatization).

For me personally I would rather use 500mg test and add something like 250mg mast than use 750mg test.

I was thinking this next instead of mixing tren and test etc . A lot of people use just test these days

It's been years so my memory isn't on point, but my LARGEST cycle was:

750mg test e
600-800mg eq
400-450g tren
60-80mg dbol (beginning)
50-100mg winny (end)
Also ran some IGF throughout in 4 week spurts.

Gain wise I dropped a little fat, lifts went up 10% (if I had to take a guess), weight stayed around the same.

However, my BEST cycle was a G of test and 50mg of drols. Done and done. Simple. Weight went up, bodyfat dropped the same if not a little more, and lifts were def up over 25%. Oberall, this goes without saying but ur diet and rest will play the biggest factors on what ur trying to accomplish. But I've never been a fan of adding a million things into a cycle.

Having said all that, if I ever go back on, I'll never go above 400-500mg of test again. #gettingoldsucks

750mg test e
600-800mg eq
400-450g tren
60-80mg dbol (beginning)
50-100mg winny (end)

Gain wise I dropped a little fat, lifts went up 10% (if I had to take a guess), weight stayed around the same.

However, my BEST cycle was a G of test and 50mg of drols. Done and done. Simple. Weight went up, bodyfat dropped the same if not a little more, and lifts were def up over 25%. Oberall, this goes without saying but ur diet and rest will play the biggest factors on what ur trying to accomplish. But I've never been a fan of adding a million things into a cycle.

Having said all that, if I ever go back on, I'll never go above 400-500mg of test again. #gettingoldsucks

Ha ha getting old is life mate . Think I'll try that next time test and oral . Simple , not many jabs . Been looking into hgh myself but it's a huge commitment lol

I once tried 1.5g test and I felt like shit... tired all the time and just generally crap. I am on 40mg test p ed now and feel amazing :biggrin:

I may just keep this as a base and add things in. I just added 50mg avar and I am surprised how much I am progressing considering I eat about 2 takeaways everyday :eek:

750mg test e
600-800mg eq
400-450g tren
60-80mg dbol (beginning)
50-100mg winny (end)

I once tried 1.5g test and I felt like shit... tired all the time and just generally crap. I am on 40mg test p ed now and feel amazing :biggrin:

I may just keep this as a base and add things in. I just added 50mg avar and I am surprised how much I am progressing considering I eat about 2 takeaways everyday :eek:

KISS: keep it simple stupid. If it ain't broke don't fix it. I like it man. Elvia, I've been meaning to run some ideas by you about a getting-old-lets-get-one-more-run-in guy such as myself. Can I PM you? Or u want me to start a thread and put it out there?

I can tell you that I have worked with people taking Grams of test per week, not milligrams. If you really dig into the internet deeply or if you talk to top level bodybuilders they will try not to discuss how much they really take. When really pushed they admit to doses so high it would amaze you. So, my advice is try 500mg for 6 weeks and see how it goes. Make sure diet etc is all perfect. Then maybe increase to 750 and see if it makes a difference....it probably will.

I can tell you that I have worked with people taking Grams of test per week, not milligrams. If you really dig into the internet deeply or if you talk to top level bodybuilders they will try not to discuss how much they really take. When really pushed they admit to doses so high it would amaze you. So, my advice is try 500mg for 6 weeks and see how it goes. Make sure diet etc is all perfect. Then maybe increase to 750 and see if it makes a difference....it probably will.

I know someone on 10g test per week. I know lots of guys on 4-8 grams of gear... many of them don't come off. As you say some shocking things.

Top Bottom