Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pros and cons 500 vs 750mg test e

which is better mg's per week of test e

• Total voters
How does test e not help put on muscle? Why do people say such ridiculousness? Maybe not directly... but using that statement to combat a question is absurd.

If any ONE person works out the same way 100 out of 100 times. His diet doesn't change. Then adds test e to his routine... he will see more gains faster and lose body fat. Anyone who argues that is in denial.

Some members here have had success running 250 test for their first cycle ,nothing like hitting those Virgin receptors, and gains reported were up to 15-20 lbs, if the diet is in check ,so if 500 works go for it!

my first cycle was test E 250mg and dbol 30mg 12 weeks for the test and 4 for the dbol. I was 188 16% BF pounds at the start, I was 222 at the end and 1 month after pct I was still 214 with 24% BF I ate horribly btw. Pints of icream and jars of PB, but I was strong as hell and still pretty big (chest was bigger than stomach lol

I am on a Sustanon 250 started at 500 a week for 4 wks then 750 a week I am ending week 6 started 203 lbs now 219 great strength gains alittle bloated but good mass added ...you do start noticing more sides on 750 a week going to do 12 weeks staying at 750 a week ...sustanon 250 mostly consist of test e

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Remember, that more gear is not always best! I have been running cycles for 10 plus years and I still run 500 mgs per week of test however I will occasionally run 750mg however anything over that is a waste in my opinion!

what i'll do is (if i stop growing or getting stronger) in a 16 week cycle.. go from 500mg week to 750mg week starting at about week 10... and finish higher...

that's what works for me...

if i'm running say test/var it will be a 10-12 week

With a higher dose I've found it harder to bulk (seem to need more calories), harder to sleep and my skin gets more oily (more spots) also more suppressed, cycle obviously becomes more expensive, and no noticeable increase in results... therefore in future I'll be ruNning low/moderate dosages of test stacked with other compounds....that said everyone is different, no one can tell you what the difference in dosages will do for YOU, you may find there's more gains and no more side effects, or more side effects and no more gains.... there's only one way to find that out....

thats a loaded question. gear doesnt make you put on muscle. your diet puts on muscle.
your training puts on muscle.
your dedication puts on muscle.

etc

dealing with sides have to be taken into consideration. example if 750mg starts to give you gyno and you go overboard on an anti e you will have less gains than a side free 500mg

if 750 shuts you down hard and screws up your pct you will lose more muscle and not benefit as much as from a 500mg

if you constantly up your dosages down the road you will run into huge problems.

id run 500mg at least once more then think about upping the dosage or stacking.

diet and training puts on muscle and not test?
is there any truth in that?
is it possible that training will cancel out the diet when you are on test?
or if you train hard and eat hard, you will confirm put on muscles? just wondering...

Still curious to see the position on his stats?

If he is 360 he will do nothing but destroy his heart in the process of taking juice and end up with a slew of health problems.

Why don't you try it and find out?????

Because what I say and what everyone else says may not even apply to you.

Top Bottom