Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prescription for window tint

Intramuscular

Does anyone know where to get a prescription online for Window Tint? I need one that says: "Intramuscular needs window tinting on his car due to sensitive eyes."

Thanks,
Intra

I need one also. Im serious. I was thinking of telling my doc that the glare that comes off my hood blinds me while im driving.

Go to your eye doctor and squint at every bit of light that he flashes at you... and complain about the glare when you are driving and he might be able to help you and he will also tell you to get polarized glasses. He will probably tell you to try polarized glasses first and if that does not help then he will tell you to get tinted windows.

barnes3

I want the windows so dark you need a flash light to see me.

But i dont wanna pay that swole ticket.

just tell teh doc that you are a welder. Boom, done and said. that is how everyone around here gets one. I don't bother though. cops don't really give a shit in my town.

Whiskey

Can you seriously get a prescription for window tint in the us? I thought you guys were fucking around but then the last post seems serious! Fill me in, I bet they dont allow this BS in Canada

HugeWannabe said:
Can you seriously get a prescription for window tint in the us? I thought you guys were fucking around but then the last post seems serious! Fill me in, I bet they dont allow this BS in Canada

You can get anything in America with the right words.:rolleyes:

The state that I live in requires a script for any tint on the two front side windows, the back windows can be as dark as you want. These cops are a real pain in the ass about it.

It is illegal to have window tint in Illinois, unless you have a script. But it is perectly legal to have it in Arizona, go figure. Like I said, local cops don't give a fuck, but the staties ussually make you take it off right then and there, or give you a ticket, or give you a ticket and make you take it off then and there. Just depends on the cop.

Whiskey

Top Bottom