Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Precontest cycle help

poompoom

I'm going to compete this coming october, I have been running this cycle for 5 weeks now

Tren 50mg/eod
T3 100MG/ed
Clen 30mcg/ed
Winny 30mg/ed
Liv52 3tabs/ed

I have planned to run this cycle for 3 months, and then start doing
the next cycle which will be test prop, anavar and masterone.

Is this going to be OK without a proper PCT?

Can I do a bridge between these cycles and do PCT later?

I'm going to compete this coming october, I have been running this cycle for 5 weeks now

Tren 50mg/eod
T3 100MG/ed
Clen 30mcg/ed
Winny 30mg/ed
Liv52 3tabs/ed

I have planned to run this cycle for 3 months, and then start doing
the next cycle which will be test prop, anavar and masterone.

Is this going to be OK without a proper PCT?
Can I do a bridge between these cycles and do PCT later?

Hell no......

I couldn't remember what I took in the past cycles, but the previous one has 800 cyp/w and 600 eq/w for 4 months and I did a simple PCT with clomid.

I experienced low sex drive for a period of time, but now I have recovered just fine.

my current stats are 180 lbs and 13% BF.

I'm on low card diet, go out to work for 12 hours a day. I'm working as a hotel receptionist, my schedule is not fixed, sometime I have to work at night and sometime in the afternoon. Feel really tired, so there will be a lot of cheating every day-off. I couldn't eat clean all year round.

I feel like I don't have a problem with my hormones at all, it could be from my diet, when I start cheating a lot, taking more carbs and fat. My low libido is completely gone.

In the other thread you said you didn't know how cyp worked....and that "cycle" you're running is a disaster...

It's OK to not know a lot about AAS and you will learn here on EF, but it's not OK to just be haphazardly throwing very dangerous compounds into your body

Top Bottom