Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Help With REFEEDING...

MonStar1023

Please help me out guys.

I am currently eating isocalorically with about 2000 calories per day and I want to incorporate refeeds to help out with leptin levels, etc. I need some help with three things, (1) duration of the refeed, (2) frequency of the refeed, and (3) ALA on the refeed.

... By the way I am 18 years old, around 200 lbs. with maybe 10-14% bodyfat.

(1) I am thinking about a 48 hour refeed. This way Ill be giving my body enough time to adapt to the extra calories / carbs etc. For the last 1/2 of the second refeed day Ill be taking in mostly complex carbs anyway - to help prevent fat spillover.

(2) I was thinking about going 4 days dieting, and the 5th and 6th day refeeding. And just repeating the cycle. Does this sound like a bad idea? I am thinking twice as long dieting as I am refeeding sounds perfect in my eyes. What do you guys think?

(3) How much ALA do you guys recommend? I have a pretty good supply of ALA right now but the sh!ts expensive so I dont have THAT much. I need your guys help on how much ALA I should take throughout my refeed days. I am thinking right around 2g ALA per day. This sounds in between everything I have read. I think Ill get good results with 2g per day, without it putting a hole in my wallet.

Please reply guys ASAP! Need your help. :):)

MS

... After reading Par Deus's recommmendations, a 48 hour refeed should only be around 15% above maintenance calories so Ill be taking in something like this each refeed day:

• 3500 calories
    200g protein
    600g carbs
    30g fat
MS

Top Bottom