Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Photos from this morning and a deadlifting video from today's back workout

muskate

High End Bro
Platinum
I took these photos this morning before breakfast

urDWYCD.jpg

CI8okGy.jpg

405 for 6 today on the deadlifts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2TA7Y4S__s&feature=em-upload_owner

Training is going great. I really haven't been doing much except lifting a lot of heavy weight and eating a lot of carbs.

Nutrobal has been a god send. I've been taking 25mg (1ML) 30 minutes before my last meal of the day each day. I always wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I'm not overly hungry but I'm hungry enough to get in a small meal and then head back to bed. The hunger isn't unbearable or anything like that. If I was in a contest prep I could easily just go back to bed but it's enough of a hunger increase for me to get in another meal. That extra meal each day has made a big difference in my strength and recovery.

Thanks for all the support guys. Muskate 2.0 is coming.

very nice man, love the background there with the snow and pine trees. reminds me of canada many years ago

you should put up more training vids, those are awesome. do some outside ones too in the snow, i find that fascinating

I know you aren't a social media guy but I post daily training footage on my Instagram and Facebook accounts
@trevorkouritzin

The hunger from nutrobal.. Sometimes it gets out of control here.

As for the deadlifts - is there a particular reason why you take the grip so wide?

Top Bottom