Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptide dosing protocol??

hey iron i have a solution for your sleep issues.... dellta sleep inducing pepties from stenlabs is supossedly some bad ass stuff... my boss is off aas right now and is at 6'2 295 at 8%bf ... anyway he jus started it and said within 15 minutes of injection hes out old... no problem waking up either... said its the best sleeep hes ever got. he actually speaks with the owner in person periodically and he states this is the best to take with cjc and ghrp6... jus my .2

hey iron i have a solution for your sleep issues.... dellta sleep inducing pepties from stenlabs is supossedly some bad ass stuff... my boss is off aas right now and is at 6'2 295 at 8%bf ... anyway he jus started it and said within 15 minutes of injection hes out old... no problem waking up either... said its the best sleeep hes ever got. he actually speaks with the owner in person periodically and he states this is the best to take with cjc and ghrp6... jus my .2

I saw that delta sleep peptide on Stens site. What dose is your boss taking to fall asleep?

im gettin some cjc this friday and he said the best way to test to see if its real is to put it on a pregnancy test and if it comes up positive its real... same with real growth

im jus goin by what he tells me... hes been on the same growth from the same guy for years... who knows maby hes jus talkin shit to sound smart...i havent tried it myself

he does .50 of an iu... hes 6'2ish 290lbs it goes by me molecular mass scale... weight, mass, and fat equation

How the heck does he measure out .5 of an iu? Even looking at a 30iu insulin needle, which is the smallest size I have found that has the graduations (marks) spaced out the furthest of any insulin sringe, a half of an iu is so miniscule that I don't think that it would knock a 290lb man into deep submissive sleep. I think I'm going to pass on the sleep peptide, although I will stick any other growth peptide in me.

And I agree with whoever said that if your CJC or HgH turns a preg test positive, it's NOT CJC or HgH.

Top Bottom