Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptide dosing protocol??

Don't forget Iron Asylum that the Igf-lr3 still circulates around if you will, so I would think it would kinda go everywhere, including deep in the muscle but slower and later than right where you pin it. What I have read on the CJC-1295 was that since it's so long lasting, that it was made this way in part to combat the hunger that GHRP normally gives. It said in the report that CJC was a GH releaser without the effects of hunger that GHRP gives. Funny about not having time in between to get hungry but I sure but you wake up in the middle of the night hungry?

I realize that ACCESS is not quite convinced of Ig2-lr3, in fact that it is only present in gestation, but those reports on those lab rats that have been injected with both Igf1-lr3 -AND- Igf2-lr3, they say that fat loss and muscle building is far greater than just Igf1-Lr3 alone. I know, I know... lab rats..

I just saw that I said CJC hunger instead of GHRP hunger. My bad...I notice no extra hunger from the GHRP ( I am on both GHRP along with HEX and CJC) I have noticed that my sleep pattern sucks at night but I have been pinning right before bed just in case my blood sugars went low. I was thinking I would rather be asleep rather then deal with the feelings awake. Sleep is so bad though that I'm going to try pinning in the morning for awhile and if I get the low blood symptoms I will lower dosages. trial and error, trial and error.

are you noticing differences in you?

Well, I do notice that when I'm on my peptides, I feel somewhat pumped and tight in the muscles (in a good way) when I'm just walking around. When I workout, of course the pumps are tremendous and I just cant do what I usually do when I wasn't on it, pumps too much. I was kinda wondering why the peptides cause those massive pumps, whats the explanation? I can't really report yet on fat loss cause my diet is and has been so super clean but I do notice more veins, especially in the upper front of the thigh, kinda by yer ballz. I will tell ya one thing. I came off 12 weeks of tren acetate(75mg Mon, Wed, Fri) about 4 weeks ago and sex drive went real low and couldn't get that hard, like most do when they stop tren acetate. Ever since I started the combo of IGF1&2-Lr3 and the CJC-1295, sex drive and hardness went thru the roof. Could it be cause of the CJC-1295 relasing GH? Kinda like people who take regular HgH report libido and ED issues fixed? WHat have you been noticing Iron Asylum?

Bro's ,

Thanks for the input. The MOST comprehensive info I found on peptides is at Professionalmuscle.com by DatBTrue - He is a genus! But his thread has grown to be hundreds of pages with TONS of studies and graphs, charts, diagrams - unfortunately I don't have the time to read everything there. The dosing protocol I mentioned was from there. I did not include igf in the stacj because according to Dr. John Crissler who actually is an anti-aging M.D, and is in favor of GHRP-6, Hex, and eventually CJC when it goes to market. He does not like Igf because he feels there is an increased cancer risk that apparently does not occur when you naturally increase GH & igf with peptides.

I like the idea of only using CJC several times per week, any dosage recommendations? The one consensus was to use GHRP-6 daily, 2- 3x /day at 100mcg

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

S

Bro's ,

Thanks for the input. The MOST comprehensive info I found on peptides is at Professionalmuscle.com by DatBTrue - He is a genus! But his thread has grown to be hundreds of pages with TONS of studies and graphs, charts, diagrams - unfortunately I don't have the time to read everything there. The dosing protocol I mentioned was from there. I did not include igf in the stacj because according to Dr. John Crissler who actually is an anti-aging M.D, and is in favor of GHRP-6, Hex, and eventually CJC when it goes to market. He does not like Igf because he feels there is an increased cancer risk that apparently does not occur when you naturally increase GH & igf with peptides.

I like the idea of only using CJC several times per week, any dosage recommendations? The one consensus was to use GHRP-6 daily, 2- 3x /day at 100mcg

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

S

I wonder what doses of IGF he was concerned about exciting cancer cells. I don't thing I'm going to worry much on the 10mcg's of IGF1-Lr3 and the 10mcg's of IGF2-Lr3 I am taking. And about the CJC-1295, I know I only read one report, but it certainly was an in-depth study on humans and CJC-1295 and the protocol for the CJC-1295 was one shot every 7 days. It was designed for that and all the report data proves the even release of GH using that CJC-1295 with one shot over 7 days. I don't know anything about Hex, so I have to educate myself with that one.

So this is what the general public agrees on?

CJC-1295 @ 500mcg 1x week
GHRP-6 @ 100mcg 3x everyday

So this is what the general public agrees on?

CJC-1295 @ 500mcg 1x week
GHRP-6 @ 100mcg 3x everyday

I myself am running hex and GHRP together 6 days a week and taking 1 day off.

I am running CJC every other day.

This is my first try with it and am going by what my nutritionalist is writing up for me who is talking directly to the manufacturer of the peptides.

I myself am running hex and GHRP together 6 days a week and taking 1 day off.

I am running CJC every other day.

This is my first try with it and am going by what my nutritionalist is writing up for me who is talking directly to the manufacturer of the peptides.

at what dosages though?

GHRP 416mcg
Hex 166mcg
CJC 250mcg

Sorry to bring up an old thread but i'm having trouble finding much research on the simple/stupid questions... Can anyone tell me do you mix both peptides in the same syringe (i take it not) and are these all shot subcutaneous or intramuscular? I'm guessing all these are subcutaneous.

Iron Asylum says he's running the 2 together and has me curious if these are put in the same syringe or not and how they are shot. I plan on using the same 3 peptides in the near future once i feel my research is par...

Top Bottom