Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct

sickboi

I know winny doesn't aromatize but after 4 weeks I feel slightly shut down. However I am leanning out at an unbelievable rate and have hardened up like crazy. I will be finishing 75mg per day in two weeks. I have a bunch of nolva around and a little clomid (from past cycles) what should I do for pct?
hey bros, what do you think of running deca and drol together?

You're running winny solo?

okay bro... here's the deal..

1. what exactly do you expect running winstrol that high? im sure you feel like dog shit running it that high and without test... are you sure you even know what you are doing? are you running anything for protection with it?

2. i wouldnt worry about stacking anything together, especially deca and anadrol when you dont even really know what you are doing here... anadrol is NOT a steroid for beginners and if you make mistakes with deca, which you likely will, you are going to fuck yourself up

3. why on the planet earth would you ever start a cycle and not KNOW and HAVE your pct on hand??

Just because winstrol doesn't aromatize does not mean it won't shut you down. It is a hormone. It is replacing your natural hormone production, so your natural production shuts off while you use it. If you're running it without test, no wonder you feel like shit. Test should be the base of any steroid cycle. Always. You should run the same pct you've run before, and read more. You're putting stuff into your body that you don't even know how to use

Just because winstrol doesn't aromatize does not mean it won't shut you down. It is a hormone. It is replacing your natural hormone production, so your natural production shuts off while you use it. If you're running it without test, no wonder you feel like shit. Test should be the base of any steroid cycle. Always. You should run the same pct you've run before, and read more. You're putting stuff into your body that you don't even know how to use

My thoughts exactly.

Top Bottom