Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

P-seven, could it be increasing vascularity?

deltree,

age?
sex?
any drugs? marijuana, anxiolytics, 5htp, ssri's, etc
feeling desired from use? sleep, relaxation, etc

try cleaning site with alcohol, just to see if there is a difference.

if using "soft soap" or others may leave moisturizers in skin that interfere with uptake (though only a little)

some people it takes a couple days..

macrophage69alpha said:
deltree,

age?
sex?
any drugs? marijuana, anxiolytics, 5htp, ssri's, etc
feeling desired from use? sleep, relaxation, etc

try cleaning site with alcohol, just to see if there is a difference.

if using "soft soap" or others may leave moisturizers in skin that interfere with uptake (though only a little)

some people it takes a couple days..

Sex: Male

Drugs:
Yes, but none in the last month. Not even alcohol. No AS. Just multivitamin,L-Glutamine, CLA, EFA's, and Xenadrine once every other day.

Rx Drugs: None.

Before I apply it I scrub the skin gently with a warm wash cloth and plain handsoap and let air dry. I really don't know what's up.

The desired affect would be relaxed mood. I have bad anxiety.

people with anxeity seem to use more.. try upping the dose... and/or dosing 2-3 times a day (even half a dropper 2-3 times a day still goes a long way)..

try applying to neck and upper hips (where vascular and upper inner thighs.. but not to close to "package"

I am noticing a slight increase in vascularity. I can't wait to see what happens now becuase i just started up with r-ala again and before that worked on my vascularity more than anything else. I love AF supps. And the ginger root is deffinately helping with some bloat and gas. Also with gas i have been trying to stop with my aspartame consumption and that is making a difference i think. I also have my yohimburn DF and will be applying that to my face soon.

AF;)

Well, since delivery is better in the orange version....I might as well give it a go. Peppermint did nothing for me.

Fonz

Fonz said:
Well, since delivery is better in the orange version....I might as well give it a go. Peppermint did nothing for me.

Fonz

thats not quite true.. you saw effects.. just not the ones you wanted.. the orange may provide this for you..

there is a more "relaxing" version.. that takes a couple of approaches but it is still in development..

Top Bottom