Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One long cycle, or two short ones?

Maximiliano

I want to bulk up for this next summer, and I am considering to either run one long cycle, or two short cycles. For example, I would run testosterone, deca, dbol, and primo for 16-18 weeks, or I could run a testosterone, dbol, anavar cycle two times, each 8 weeks. Which approach you think will give me best results for bulking?

I want to bulk up for this next summer, and I am considering to either run one long cycle, or two short cycles. For example, I would run testosterone, deca, dbol, and primo for 16-18 weeks, or I could run a testosterone, dbol, anavar cycle two times, each 8 weeks. Which approach you think will give me best results for bulking?
You would probably get more out of a longer cycle due to you having to wait for your body to recover from PCT.

But if you're on TRT then i wouldn't imagine it would make that much of a difference because you're going to run the same compounds for both examples mentioned.

If you do short cycles you may wanna run a shorter ester or it would kinda be a waste to do such a short cycle since peak levels would be met after 4-5 weeks after first pin for those longer esters.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I've always been a fan of 10-16 week cycles with proper PCTs afterwards and a SARMS bridge before starting your next cycle.

Building muscle is a slow process. Even with steroids, it takes time to build muscle. Short cycles don't make much sense to me because they suppress your natural testosterone production but the drugs aren't in your body long enough for you to really benefit from them.

Especially since deca has a really long ester attached to it, I would do a 16 week cycle.

Something like this -

Weeks 1 - 16
testosterone 500mg/week
deca 300mg/week
primo 300mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day
cabergoline 0.25mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 6
dbol 30mg/day
n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

After the perfect PCT run a SARMS bridge like the triple stack - [FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]clomid at 25mg/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]nolvadex at 20mg/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]n2guard at 3 capsules/day

[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Then wait 3-4 weeks, ideally get blood work done to make sure everything is in the normal range and start your next cycle.

A SARMS bridge will ensure you keep all the muscle you gained on your cycle and keep growing off cycle without suppressing natural testosterone production. [/FONT]

Top Bottom