Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) ?

nandez

Hi guys !

So the topic says it all, is it safe to run old nolvadex, it expired in october 2009. Its pharmacy grade, so I think myself it would be safe, but I just wanted your views on it. I know that out of date aas is no big deal, maybe some decreased effect or not at all, but dunno if I can compare those two.

Thank you for reading.

Hi guys !

So the topic says it all, is it safe to run old nolvadex, it expired in october 2009. Its pharmacy grade, so I think myself it would be safe, but I just wanted your views on it. I know that out of date aas is no big deal, maybe some decreased effect or not at all, but dunno if I can compare those two.

Thank you for reading.

It is perfectly fine and if stored correctly will last many years even past the expire dates.

Ty for quick answer btw, I was thinking the same, just wanted to hear som other meanings too. So its up to admins now if they want to remove the thread or leave it if anyone else want to know about this. But im pretty sure you all know :p

Top Bottom