Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oil leaking after injection

Hahaha, have to admit I think the same myself.
But I remember the early days when I looked at every drop as it came from the Cup of Life,
and would lick up every last drop of oil & blood that came forth out of the holy depot of wonderful essence. ;)

Hahaha, have to admit I think the same myself.
But I remember the early days when I looked at every drop as it came from the Cup of Life,
and would lick up every last drop of oil & blood that came forth out of the holy depot of wonderful essence. ;)

Yes the good old days where one drop outta the syringe was not acceptable

Now It's just like brushing my teeth !! If toothpaste falls in sink no biggie and test drips a bit not a issue !

My pins are part of my morning regimen and im in a hurry in the am don't have time to worry about a bit of oil

In the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter

Some of the pictures you guys have on your profile are ridiculas. I can't scroll past yours

Thank you for ur approval 👍

Don't know how I would have made it through my day without a helpful word of encouragement from some guy that has no idea about me or my history

Last edited:
Some of the pictures you guys have on your profile are ridiculas. I can't scroll past yours

WTF?
You gonna judge people like that,
when you have no knowledge of how big/ripped/strong they have been or are right now?!
Some guys here have trained all their lives, and might now have children and completely different goals than before.

Guys like you are the reason people have stereotyped juicers & BB'rs as assholes with no brain and small dicks!

You don't seem like to huge of a guy either based off your photos no need to judge others on here should be an infraction right there

I don't think he meant it as a cut down guys. He's obviously liking Stackins girl avatar lol....he's been around here for years.

Top Bottom