Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nice Solid Cycle. 2nd Run. (Is 3 compounds too much for 2nd cycle?)

have you tried dbol or anadrol yet?

If you wanted to, after a few weeks of the NPP (1-9) to see how your body reacts to it... do a 3-4 or 6 week stint of an oral for strength.

It'd be ALOT of juice overall though... so maybe not, just an ideer.

mm107 said:
Thank you for that.

I was thinking test was low, but was trying to stay under a gram a week of hormones lol. Looks like 500mg Test E is the way to go huh!

The clomid i got is premixed with nolva. 50mg clomid/10mg nolva. Looks like im going to have to pick up another brand. I need to pick it up anway since you said dont use nolva with npp, and just incase something pops up on cycle i need to use only clomid.

Thanks again bro

If something "pops up during cycle", you wouldn't be using clomid anyway.... you'd up the dosage of the AI or find a stronger one. Clomid is only for PCT

I am on my 3rd cycle and I am currently using 4 compounds... I am about to drop my var tho cuz I dont see why people like the shitty fealing you get for the little gains that it makes.

sofakingdel said:
mm107 hows that dermacrine?

So far i feel great. Been off for about 4 weeks now. Test E only cycle.

I think its a gread addition towards PCT. and trust me, i let them know in order for me to place the banner in my sig i would have to actually support them, and with the customer service/ science backups i feel very confident in the product.

Plus ill have the results to proove it afterwards as well.

I gave saliva tests on my last day of HCG use, so my test and estro was high, which could complicated my first test results, but shit, if my numbers come back anywhere near the numbers i will live and die by this product...off cycle or on...

Top Bottom