Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Norditropin 10 mg / 1.5 ml HGH

markimacm

Hey all. So I just got my 1st Norditropin kit , sample need to make sure its legit b4 ordering more. The pen i recievd came with no manual or instructions which is odd because in the past any pen hgh i seen always had instructions. I got the Norditropin 10 m / 1.5ml nordilet pen. How the hell do i use this? I know that 2IU (which is what I will be using every morning) but how many days a week? for the first so many weeks do I do 2IU every day or should I do only 4 days a week or 5? Also how do I work this pen? Do I need needles, etc.? Im used to regular generic HGH where you stick an insulin needle into it and pull out what you need. In this case it looks more complex than I can figure out without obviously god forbid screwing it up. Any info would be appreciated! Thanks...:supercool

10mg is 30iu's of GH, (3iu = 1mg of GH, approximately)

You can get good results from Norditropin 2iu/day, run it 5 days on, 2 off. At least that is the general consesus, and its the way I run mine, and it works well for me.

So back to the math, if you shoot 2iu of this stuff, that is 1/15th of the vial/pen, therefore you will be shooting .1ml (one tenth of a milliliter) per day. Someone double check this, I have to run and I don't want to give bad info.

Best to you bro, btw I'm jelly about the Norditropin, wish I had me some of that.

the above def. sounds correct! and that is what i was thinking! thanks man, now I just hope that this is legit gear and not some bootleg...

probably should post in the other forum--you will get a lot more responses with a pic (and no pic allowed in this forum). Usually easy to tell by the look--almost

thanks dude just posted their. sorry if i f'd up by posting this post in this part of board, i read the rules and was under impression i was following them for the most part!

thanks dude just posted their. sorry if i f'd up by posting this post in this part of board, i read the rules and was under impression i was following them for the most part!

no worries--its just guys like me troll that board often b/c we can usually spot fakes a mile away (sorry, not GH--wife has some thing about paying for the kid's college first...we will see about that:evil:)

Plus the rule about names of non-UG gear has never been too clear anyway--but as I said try and take some good close-up pics of the box/vials/the printed section w/lot numbers/expir/etc.--its a big help and Good Luck--hope its gtg.

Top Bottom