Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Member - Greetings and Need advice for my third cycle

arimidex or aromasin
pramipexole or caborgoline
liv52 and/or TUDCA

proviron mught be noce for libido and midigating water retention but not necassary.actually because its a mild cycling as far as aromatising you might be able to run proviron instead of an AI but id still have an AI on hand. also proviron lowers shbg which can make your cycle more effective

arimidex or aromasin
pramipexole or caborgoline
liv52 and/or TUDCA

proviron mught be noce for libido and midigating water retention but not necassary.actually because its a mild cycling as far as aromatising you might be able to run proviron instead of an AI but id still have an AI on hand. also proviron lowers shbg which can make your cycle more effective

Got it, i will look out for some aromasin then!

so basically i will be running

Test P 1-6 weeks
Parabolin 1-6 weeks
Anadrol 1-6 weeks

Prami 0-7 weeks prior and after
LIV 52 1-6 weeks
aromasin dosing?

pct after 4 days of last pin

should i run HCG all along the cycle so my natural test doesnt shut down?

hcg is optional, i cant help you there. you need to run tren ace not parabolan. parabolan has too long of an ester for this type of cycle man.

i would use aromasin at about 10mg e3d you shouldnt have much of an issue with estro

hcg is optional, i cant help you there. you need to run tren ace not parabolan. parabolan has too long of an ester for this type of cycle man.

i would use aromasin at about 10mg e3d you shouldnt have much of an issue with estro

hey mate! Pm'd ya,

pls check ya inbox!

cheers!

Top Bottom