Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to this forum

Hey guys, I'm new here. Just wanted to give an intro, if i posted in wrong section, my deepest appologies.

I'm 27
5'7 175lbs 13%
goal 185-190 10%

Current cycle 16 weeks

1-4 Dbol 20mg a day
1-16 started test cyp at 600 a week had to lower due to bp to 375 a week
1-14 NPP started 600 lowerd to 300
8-14 Masteron prop 400 per week
8-16 Var 40mg per day

Pct will be

week 18-21 clomid 100/50/50/50
Never used hcg to blast during pct may consider it.

I'm not here to find a source like most noobs who you guys are probably used to getting lol, I have my own guy. Just stopped getting along with some of the guys at the old board I was at, not going to bash the board b/c it's a great community as well. Just looking for a new home! Hope you guys welcome me in.

No this is not my first cycle, I've studied for 6-7 months prior to ever running a cycle. I started 2 years ago at 135lbs, was on opiates. Was very athletic through child hood, played sports my whole life. Lifted reg in high school until i got 19 then got on drugs. I joined the military to get out of that life, did 6 years in the army, got out got back on pills and have been clean for 2 1/2 years now. Been working out 5 days a week for 2 years now, wiht a few months not so regularly here and there, which usually was while on cycle. Wasted a few cycles. I have not slacked a week on this cycle though, currently on week 8, and loving my results thus far.

Well that is enough of an intro on myself, more than most give! Look forward to getting to know you guys. I just hope this isn't a forum who pimps certain labs that are very well known to be bullshit.

Hey guys, I'm new here. Just wanted to give an intro, if i posted in wrong section, my deepest appologies.

I'm 27
5'7 175lbs 13%
goal 185-190 10%

Current cycle 16 weeks

1-4 Dbol 20mg a day
1-16 started test cyp at 600 a week had to lower due to bp to 375 a week
1-14 NPP started 600 lowerd to 300
8-14 Masteron prop 400 per week
8-16 Var 40mg per day

Pct will be

week 18-21 clomid 100/50/50/50
Never used hcg to blast during pct may consider it.

I'm not here to find a source like most noobs who you guys are probably used to getting lol, I have my own guy. Just stopped getting along with some of the guys at the old board I was at, not going to bash the board b/c it's a great community as well. Just looking for a new home! Hope you guys welcome me in.

No this is not my first cycle, I've studied for 6-7 months prior to ever running a cycle. I started 2 years ago at 135lbs, was on opiates. Was very athletic through child hood, played sports my whole life. Lifted reg in high school until i got 19 then got on drugs. I joined the military to get out of that life, did 6 years in the army, got out got back on pills and have been clean for 2 1/2 years now. Been working out 5 days a week for 2 years now, wiht a few months not so regularly here and there, which usually was while on cycle. Wasted a few cycles. I have not slacked a week on this cycle though, currently on week 8, and loving my results thus far.

Well that is enough of an intro on myself, more than most give! Look forward to getting to know you guys. I just hope this isn't a forum who pimps certain labs that are very well known to be bullshit.

run dostinex 0.5mg twice a week.

bump the var to 80mg

50mg of clomid is plenty - no need for 100mg on week 1.

run the hcg twice a week @ 250iu starting week 3 or else blast it at 500iu eod during the 2 weeks after your last shot of test.

grab some post cycle and unleashed as well as some DAA and use it during pct and right thru.

Fuck off java

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

run dostinex 0.5mg twice a week.

bump the var to 80mg

50mg of clomid is plenty - no need for 100mg on week 1.

run the hcg twice a week @ 250iu starting week 3 or else blast it at 500iu eod during the 2 weeks after your last shot of test.

grab some post cycle and unleashed as well as some DAA and use it during pct and right thru.

Moving this to aas section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You clearly researched Dick, Gtfo this is not the section for this. This is CHAT

Researched AAS, did not say i researched this site for 6 months. I clearly stated I apologize if I posted this in the wrong section. This forum is not laid out like any other i've been on. most have a section at teh very top for introductions! So you can lose the cocky attitude! I will help anyone in any way that I can and I will never flame another user as it seems you want to do. I am NEW to THIS forum! Excuse me for posting this in the wrong section! I'm still learning what is in each section. Thank you for your dick head comment though, I'll remember that!

Top Bottom