Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to this forum

run dostinex 0.5mg twice a week.

bump the var to 80mg

50mg of clomid is plenty - no need for 100mg on week 1.

run the hcg twice a week @ 250iu starting week 3 or else blast it at 500iu eod during the 2 weeks after your last shot of test.

grab some post cycle and unleashed as well as some DAA and use it during pct and right thru.

Running aromasion 12.5 eod well every 3rd or 4th day, and human grade caber .5 a week. Having no issues. blood work came back fine. My aromasin and caber are human grade.

Running aromasion 12.5 eod well every 3rd or 4th day, and human grade caber .5 a week. Having no issues. blood work came back fine. My aromasin and caber are human grade.

good stuff my man , i hit you with a plat.

Researched AAS, did not say i researched this site for 6 months. I clearly stated I apologize if I posted this in the wrong section. This forum is not laid out like any other i've been on. most have a section at teh very top for introductions! So you can lose the cocky attitude! I will help anyone in any way that I can and I will never flame another user as it seems you want to do. I am NEW to THIS forum! Excuse me for posting this in the wrong section! I'm still learning what is in each section. Thank you for your dick head comment though, I'll remember that!

You put your 1st thread in chat.. they will rip the piss out of you.. they mean no harm and are usually not serious so don't take anything to heart.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

You put your 1st thread in chat.. they will rip the piss out of you.. they mean no harm and are usually not serious so don't take anything to heart.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Lots of alters in chat these days bro, Ole Java is creeping up the place any new thread has to be tested for Java faggotry before it can be taken seriously.

lol, i understand that. thanks guys!! I like this forum, sorry for posting in wrong section

good stuff my man , i hit you with a plat.
Thanks brother, been super busy with work, gym, and coaching baseball so haven't had a lot of time to see all the perks of platinum. thank you much though! greatly apprecaited!

Top Bottom