x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

New to This

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about New to This within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey guys, I'm Mike...31 y/o 4th year med student. I really need some advice. I had started TRT back in October 2020 (T was around 486, Estrodiol low 20s) I slowly ramped up to 220mg a week Test Cyp with HCG, .25 armidex once a week. I wanted to try a cycle. I played football in college, Have been lifting since 15, never took anything (idk if the supplements I took had prohormones or why my test was low) I started with 200 mg Test P EOD....added a little Dbol 25mg preworkout and then

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to This

Cool New to This

Hey guys, I'm Mike...31 y/o 4th year med student.

I really need some advice.

I had started TRT back in October 2020 (T was around 486, Estrodiol low 20s) I slowly ramped up to 220mg a week Test Cyp with HCG, .25 armidex once a week.

I wanted to try a cycle. I played football in college, Have been lifting since 15, never took anything (idk if the supplements I took had prohormones or why my test was low)

I started with 200 mg Test P EOD....added a little Dbol 25mg preworkout and then said fuck it and got some Tren A 100mg EOD. I've been on the increased Test for ~6-7 weeks, Dbol ~6, and Tren ~3.

I'm mostly concerned with the armidex and how much I should be taking. I understand how all of this shit works, but I'm not really experienced with dosing. Obviously I want to be worried about my estrogen levels. While ramping up my TRT over idk how many months, my highest estrogen was a 61 with my test at ~600.

I havn't experienced any side effects from the estrogen, but I wanted to know what I should be doing with the armidex and how much to take. Is there a general rule with Test mg/Armidex mg or frequency?

I don't want tits. I love them, don't want them. I also don't want soul crushing anastrozole side effects.

Please explain, I'm ready to learn.

(6'2" 230ish, I got fat during my last two sets of clinicals, probably around 16-18% body fat)

Re: New to This

you want your estrogen levels balanced, not too high and not low either. bloodwork is your guide
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Quote Quote posted by DasKaiser89 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm Mike...31 y/o 4th year med student.

I really need some advice.

I had started TRT back in October 2020 (T was around 486, Estrodiol low 20s) I slowly ramped up to 220mg a week Test Cyp with HCG, .25 armidex once a week.

I wanted to try a cycle. I played football in college, Have been lifting since 15, never took anything (idk if the supplements I took had prohormones or why my test was low)

I started with 200 mg Test P EOD....added a little Dbol 25mg preworkout and then said fuck it and got some Tren A 100mg EOD. I've been on the increased Test for ~6-7 weeks, Dbol ~6, and Tren ~3.

I'm mostly concerned with the armidex and how much I should be taking. I understand how all of this shit works, but I'm not really experienced with dosing. Obviously I want to be worried about my estrogen levels. While ramping up my TRT over idk how many months, my highest estrogen was a 61 with my test at ~600.

I havn't experienced any side effects from the estrogen, but I wanted to know what I should be doing with the armidex and how much to take. Is there a general rule with Test mg/Armidex mg or frequency?

I don't want tits. I love them, don't want them. I also don't want soul crushing anastrozole side effects.

Please explain, I'm ready to learn.

(6'2" 230ish, I got fat during my last two sets of clinicals, probably around 16-18% body fat)
    Welcome to EF!

There is no general rule of testosterone vs aromatase inhibitors /arimidex/aromasin etc

The estrogen sensitivity and aromatase activity is the issue at hand for the actual user

I would suggest with test prop 200mgs eoD and dbol, go with arimidex .25mgs EOD (every other day) and don't worry about it too much
    keep tamoxifen on hand just in case

even you on TRT i would do a small pct after stacking on top of TRT
    tamoxifen (nolva) with hcgenerate es 4 weeks

if you're not using organ liver kidney support you should asap, you can do liver damage if you don't use liver/organ support like n2guard

bro run adex 1/4mg EOD at most

At 486 you was well in range. IMO you ought not to have gone on TRT

ALCATRAZ have you covered

Chairman Member Tiger Salman Khan's Avatar

Keep checking your estrogen levels...eat healthy diet...

Guys have you covered!

Your TRT protocol is extremely fucked up man. You are running way too high of a dose to start. You should never require an AI on TRT unless you are running too much test. Also, HCG has no use in your TRT either. Unless you are trying to get a girl pregnant in which case you should come off the test anyway.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

You are still well within range. I donít see why you are on trt