Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needle pain depend on length ?

teamATOS

[FONT=&quot]Ok so I'm on my 6th week on first cycle and i've been usually hitting the outmost area of my ass like almost a hip shot switching between left and right and have had no problems whatsoever except the first time on either side was just sore longer than others. On saturday I did my left side and when I pushed the needle in it actually gave me a little pain more so then other times and this pain wasn't excrutiating or anything just more of a pinch than normal. Now its tuesday and it hurts like a motherfucker still, no redness, site looks completely normal except it feels like a small knot like i got punched in the side. I use 23g 1.5 inch and it was in all the way so its not like I didn't inject deep enough. A little more blood than usual after pulling out maybe went through a vein? I was wondering if it was possible that I went through or hit a nerve because I did notice thatit felt a little differen't going in. Any ideas? I think I'm going to start doing it more on the glute instead of the outside hip muscle.[/FONT]

You would have collapsed if you hit a nerve. You are more than likely building up scar tissue and injecting into that now, because you aren't using enough injection sites. You should wait 2 weeks before injecting the same muscle group again. Add more sites like delts, quads, etc. Also, try going down to a 25g needle instead. You can use 1.5" in the glutes if you want, but unless you are fat, 1" is fine, and 1" is what you want for all the other sites.

Top Bottom