Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Advice Please!!??

KennelUp

I need some advice on how to run my next cycle...With my last order, my supplier gave me a bottle of a new product they started carrying called Nandro-Test 400 so I could try it and spread the word. 200mg\ml Nandrolone Phenylpropionate and 200mg\ml Test Phenylpropionate in a 10ml vial. I had an extra 10ml bottle of Parabolan(trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate) 100mg\ml that i saved and planned on using this cycle. I definately wana try the Nandro-Test so.....should i do the Parabolan with it or get something else? If so, how should i run the Nandro-Test\Parabolan cycle and if not, how should I run the Nandro-Test with whatever else u suggest? thx in advance fellas, u guys r the shit!

I just remembered I forgot something and I've been bitched at before for forgetting hahaa. STATS: This would be 4th cycle. I'm 23 yrs old, 6'1" and 218 lbs @ 8.5% BF tested 3 mths ago(prob @ 9% now).

you can run all 3 but your gonna need more then just 10ml of each. depending on your goals, you can run the npp and test pp 100mg eod of each. parabolan should be ran at least 200mg every wek and thats the minimum, also that should be ran for 10-12 weeks since its a really long ester. i gave up on short esters, they do give "cleaner" results since theres less build up of the compound, but its just not worth it, imo, it cost ALOT more in the long run compared to long esters and you gotta pin ed to eod, but everyone has their opinions, im just giving you mine.

you can run all 3 but your gonna need more then just 10ml of each. depending on your goals, you can run the npp and test pp 100mg eod of each. parabolan should be ran at least 200mg every wek and thats the minimum, also that should be ran for 10-12 weeks since its a really long ester. i gave up on short esters, they do give "cleaner" results since theres less build up of the compound, but its just not worth it, imo, it cost ALOT more in the long run compared to long esters and you gotta pin ed to eod, but everyone has their opinions, im just giving you mine.

I'm limited to only 10ml of Nandro-Test since only 1 sample was sent to me but regarding the Parabolan, quantity isn't an issue. Although, if i ran it 1.5cc/week(.75cc on mon,fri) that would give me: 300mg NPP/TPP week 1-6 and 200mg NPP/TPP week 7. Do u think thats not enough time or milligrams? I wanted to use/judge the Nandro-Test but do u think i should run something else beside Parabolan with it? Like u, i prefer heavier esters. If u had the option, what would u run with the Nandro-Test or.....Would u save or flip it and run the Parabolan with something else?

Top Bottom