Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is My PCT Are Good For This Cycle?

X-BODY

Hi
I am little confused about my PCT. My current cycle is: Sustanon 500/week + Primobolan 600/week (plus HCG 500iu/week) for 16 weeks. My PCT will be like this:
PCT (18 days after last injection):
Week 1-4: Clomid: 50+50+25+25 mg
Week 1-4: Nolvadex : 40+20+20+20 mg
Week 1-4: TUDCA 500mg (i did find this: https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=...UICCgB&biw=1280&bih=783#imgrc=awaJVn1mQvfcwM: correct???)

Is this good for this cycle? Some people says its need to be 6 weeks and dosages must be high. What do you think????

the 2 SERM pct was invented in the late 80's when cassettes were used and people had car phones.

i don't know why guys still use it in the year 2016, its internet parroting

you gotta run a comprehensive PCT bro if you want to keep your gains and feel good. otherwise you might as well just skip PCT

You have a good start to a PCT. I would recommend extending the SERMS another 2 weeks and adding a good natural test booster like HCGenerate ES, the SARM Ostarine, and the PPAR Cardarine to your PCT protocol.

Do the perfect PCT protocol if you want to save as much of the gains as possible. Besides, it will allow you to have the smoothest possible recovery, which will make it easier to keep on working out and maitaining your muscle mass.

i dont know why in this forum all the stuff is promoting this fcking sarms that are so expensive .... to do the "perfect" pct they said you will spend more money than you spent for the gear...
Just run Clomid and Nolvadex it's ok .
"Clomid stimulates the hypothalamus to, in turn stimulant the anterior pituitary gland (aka hypophysis) to release gonadotrophic hormones. The gonadotrophic hormones are follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH - aka interstitial cell stimulating hormone (ICSH)). FSH stimulates the testes to produce more testosterone, and LH stimulates them to secrete more testosterone. This feedback mechanism is known as the hypothalamic-pituitary-testes axis (HPTA), and results in an increase of the body's own testosterone production and blood levels rise, to, in part, compensate for the diminishing levels of exogenous steroids. This is vital to minimise post cycle muscle losses.
So Summarized[FONT=&quot], Clomid will block the negative effects of estrogen in your body and it will fool the pituitary gland into telling your testicles to get back to work!"
[/FONT]

"Nolvadex
has the ability to stimulate the pituitary gland to rev up its production of the luteinizing hormone (LH) when used properly and consistently during PCT.When LH levels rise in the body, the testicles translate this as a signal that they need to produce and release more testosterone, which basically helps start you off on the right track to normalize your hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular-axis (HPTA)."
Nolvadex is quite similar to Clomid in terms of benefits. Instead of having a direct effect on the suppression of estrogen hormones, it simply acts on their receptors so they won’t be able to attach themselves to cells and function properly.

Top Bottom