Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

more injuries while taking AAS

gsmmonrroy

I have done 2 cycles of 12 weeks of test and deca and I'm amazed how my body have responded , I got great gain, the problem is that I have more injuries in the last year that I've had in my entire life of lifting, I'm 30 and I lift since I was 22, I've had tendon and ligament injuries on my elbows, shoulders and knees, I'm ok now but I feel like I can't push myself the max thinking about hurting myself, thanks guys.

That is one collateral damage that takes place for many on cycle. The problem is that your muscles grow strong really fast when using AAS, and your joints/ligaments need more time for that. As a result, you end up pushing as much as your muscles can, but your joints are not ready for such stress, and they get damaged. This is why it is very important to be very gradual, both in terms of cycling, and during a cycle as well.

wait till you get 35 and 40 and you will start noticing your body falling apart

i used to lift balls to the wall in my 20's and early 30's.. i am paying the price now. this is why no NFL RB makes it past 30 years old man

you really need to pace yourself more, take more deloads, stretch, do mobility exercises, take your joint support supps, etc. if injuries get too bad you need to take a break and see a good physical therapist who can teach you how to repair those injuries

maybe take a full 1 month off of lifting man. you can still exercise, do some bicycling etc. just give the body a break. you will feel a lot better. pro athletes have offseasons for a reason

The problem with performance enhancing drugs like steroids is that the increase MUSCLE protein synthesis but do nothing for joint/ligament strength.

What you are experiencing is very common. A good joint supplement stack will help.

This is the stack I recommend to any of my clients who are experiencing joint pain -

A good joint supplement like n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness/N2Joint-RX-p319.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866-anabolic-steroids/

This will actually help heal and repair your joints and ligaments, along with reducing pain and inflammation.

I would take some time to let things heal up before going heavy again. Do a deload week with light weights or just take a full week off too. I would have someone watch you lift and help with form as well. You might be doing some lifts wrong causing the extra stress on joints.

Here are some great things to take for healing:

-Ostarine
-Nutrobal
-n2jointrx
-fish oil

That is one collateral damage that takes place for many on cycle. The problem is that your muscles grow strong really fast when using AAS, and your joints/ligaments need more time for that. As a result, you end up pushing as much as your muscles can, but your joints are not ready for such stress, and they get damaged. This is why it is very important to be very gradual, both in terms of cycling, and during a cycle as well.

This. Hence the predilection of pec, quad and bicep tears in pro bodybuilding. Gradual weight and rep increments are better than the fast ones which gear makes you want to do.

Top Bottom