x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Minimizing stretch marks

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Minimizing stretch marks within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I'm about 5 days into my mass cycle, and I'm already starting to get stretch marks like the ones I got on my last cycle. They mostly appear at my under arms and around my bicep, tricep. The skin sometimes tears like 3 or 4 small cuts, and then heals leaving a tiger type stripe pattern with light skin and dark skin. I still have some stretch marks from my first cycle, so I'm trying to minimize them this time. Feels good to be blowing up :)

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Pro Bodybuilder
    I'm about 5 days into my mass cycle, and I'm already starting to get stretch marks like the ones I got on my last cycle. They mostly appear at my under arms and around my bicep, tricep. The skin sometimes tears like 3 or 4 small cuts, and then heals leaving a tiger type stripe pattern with light skin and dark skin. I still have some stretch marks from my first cycle, so I'm trying to minimize them this time. Feels good to be blowing up

As far as I've heard, some people are prone to stretch marks and others arent... there's not too much you can do to keep them from forming. I've been getting them since I first started training and I haven't done a cycle yet... Most people seem to get them around the chest/arm area.