Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methadrol Extreme is the bomb...

Stryker1992

I have been running one tab per day of Methadrol Extreme from Ironmag as well as Advanced Cycle Support. Over the last two weeks I have people coming up to me and asking wtf I am "on." I mean people are really noticing. Besides that my strenght is through the roof.

This stuff is impressive and begins to work fast.

Besides that my strength is going through the roof......

I am quite impressed.

Thanks for a great product Ironmag and thanks NEEDTO for bringing in another awesome company!

:p

I have been running one tab per day of Methadrol Extreme from Ironmag as well as Advanced Cycle Support. Over the last two weeks I have people coming up to me and asking wtf I am "on." I mean people are really noticing. Besides that my strenght is through the roof.

This stuff is impressive and begins to work fast.

Besides that my strength is going through the roof......

I am quite impressed.

Thanks for a great product Ironmag and thanks NEEDTO for bringing in another awesome company!

:p

Good shit. I just finished running their new super dmz. Now I'm kinda wishing I woulda ran the methadrol tho for even better mass gains.

I am completely blown away with the gains thus far......:heart:

You know how Im running a diesel v2 beast cycle................. my next cycle plans probly for next year will be dieselbolan v1 followed by Methal.... So how much are you putting on with it so far?

You know how Im running a diesel v2 beast cycle................. my next cycle plans probly for next year will be dieselbolan v1 followed by Methal.... So how much are you putting on with it so far?

Hey bro...I am not a slave to the scale for several reasons but I train heavy cardio 3 days per week and by heavy I mean like 2 hours a pop. I am up at least 6 lbs......

I had amazing gains with beast a few months back. Gained ten lbs in 4 weeks at only one cap per day!

This stuff is definitely the real deal. I have had some sides such as acne, headaches and some stomach issues so either N2Guard or Advanced Cycle Support would be advised. It is composed of three heavy compunds.

are you going to get bloodwork done after? The only thing stopping me from trying this is the fact it sounds so incredibly toxic

Top Bottom