Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron or winny?

Ashes209

Hello everyone, I'm going to start a cycle to get lean and wanted to know what works better for leaning out. I'm planning on doing 400 tren
600 EQ
600 masteron or 30 mg a day of winny
200 SUS
Anyone have any experience with this and how were the result?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

what is your body fat right now? stats all around? that plays a huge role on whether or not to use masteron... age/height/weight/body fat??

Thanks for the reply!
I'm 39
6'2
Body fat is 10-12%
Here's the catch, I'm having hernia surgery on Friday and was going to run this after recovery. Not sure where I'll end up not being able to lift 4-6 weeks but going on vacation in late august. Was hoping to have 8 weeks on to get back at least where I am now.

what is your body fat right now? stats all around? that plays a huge role on whether or not to use masteron... age/height/weight/body fat??

Thanks for the reply!
I'm 39
6'2
Body fat is 10-12%
Here's the catch, I'm having hernia surgery on Friday and was going to run this after recovery. Not sure where I'll end up not being able to lift 4-6 weeks but going on vacation in late august. Was hoping to have 8 weeks on to get back at least where I am now.

Thanks for the reply!
I'm 39
6'2
Body fat is 10-12%

why don't we worry about recovering from hernia surgery, getting back your conditioning THEN we worry about steroids. steroids do NOT speed up recovery from a surgery sorry, they slow it down

why don't we worry about recovering from hernia surgery, getting back your conditioning THEN we worry about steroids. steroids do NOT speed up recovery from a surgery sorry, they slow it down

Good point but still doesn't answer the question. I'm hoping I'm fully recovered 4-6 weeks and then starting back. Thanks for the reply

brother, i had hernia surgery in august... it sucked... the recovery wasnt too bad, about 4 weeks but i gained 8 pounds in one day from water from the iv's... i didnt even get the worst anesthesia either... it took a good few months to get that to come off and it was a mind fuck for me because i stay so lean... it sucked and im sure you will deal with some of that... you wont want to use masteron after that... i also tried to stay on cycle during that time and that was a stupid mistake which i eventually just stopped.. you need to focus on recovering and that only right now

brother, i had hernia surgery in august... it sucked... the recovery wasnt too bad, about 4 weeks but i gained 8 pounds in one day from water from the iv's... i didnt even get the worst anesthesia either... it took a good few months to get that to come off and it was a mind fuck for me because i stay so lean... it sucked and im sure you will deal with some of that... you wont want to use masteron after that... i also tried to stay on cycle during that time and that was a stupid mistake which i eventually just stopped.. you need to focus on recovering and that only right now

Thank you for the advice, I also thought about staying on as well but will take your advise and focus on recovery and eating clean to try to avoid gaining weight. So after recovery you would suggest winny over masteron? Thanks again for replying!

Sorry bro, one more question. Was it 4 weeks before you could lift again or 4 weeks to get back to normal activities? Thanks again!

4 weeks before lifting again and i would not even consider it until you see what kind of condition you are in.. mast is pretty pointless if not in really good condition

Top Bottom