Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron and propionate cycle

colt08

28 years old former Marine veteran, I'm 6 ft 2 and 240 lb and mean as a rattlesnake. My body fat right now is a lean 18%. I weight train 5 times a week and I do one body part per session. I also do some cardio to keep my heart rate going. The only thing I run before is anavar this is going to be my first time running injectables. What do you think about 500 mg a week of masteron propionate and 500 mg a week of testosterone propionate. If I mix the injections daily in small amounts that seems to be easier for me

28 years old former Marine veteran, I'm 6 ft 2 and 240 lb and mean as a rattlesnake. My body fat right now is a lean 18%. I weight train 5 times a week and I do one body part per session. I also do some cardio to keep my heart rate going. The only thing I run before is anavar this is going to be my first time running injectables. What do you think about 500 mg a week of masteron propionate and 500 mg a week of testosterone propionate. If I mix the injections daily in small amounts that seems to be easier for me

thats a good cycle test and masteron prop not bad

I would do it like this

weeks
1-12
test prop 300mgs/week
masteron 300mgs/week
anavar 50mgs/day
n2guard organ shield
cardazol preworkout 3 caps

For a mean former marine you're kinda not lean.

Top Bottom