Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass Gains

gazr81

Is it possible to get mass gains when on a cycle if you do not train, also how much training should u do on your cycle, but making sure not to over train.

If you don't train - 6 lbs. of water over 4 weeks

If you train shitty (my opinion of shitty is probably most peoples of solid workouts) - 8 - 12 lbs. of water and muscle

If you train correctly - 10-18 lbs.

This is over 4 weeks and assuming you aren't a consistent roid user.

That being said - you don't have a fucking clue and you shouldn't be taking this stuff. You will lose anything you gain. Spend a few years in the gym and concentrate on the powerlifts (deadlift, squat, bench). You can do reps but get better at these exercises. You will gain and you probably won't even need this stuff.

MadCow1 said:
If you don't train - 6 lbs. of water over 4 weeks

If you train shitty (my opinion of shitty is probably most peoples of solid workouts) - 8 - 12 lbs. of water and muscle

If you train correctly - 10-18 lbs.

This is over 4 weeks and assuming you aren't a consistent roid user.

That being said - you don't have a fucking clue and you shouldn't be taking this stuff. You will lose anything you gain. Spend a few years in the gym and concentrate on the powerlifts (deadlift, squat, bench). You can do reps but get better at these exercises. You will gain and you probably won't even need this stuff.

I completely agree.

gazr81 said:
Is it possible to get mass gains when on a cycle if you do not train, also how much training should u do on your cycle, but making sure not to over train.

Please do yourself a favor and do some heavy reading. If you don't even know the basics you shouldn't be in this game... :confused: :mad:

No actually you are correct, but you must adjust your diet to the below:

4000 calories of fat/day
4000 calories of sugar/day
24 12 oz beers a day

Try this with massive AS and you will grow!

dude thats my diet? man that plan works great i just throw in a couple of 22oz, corn dogs eat as many corn dogs as you can man.;)

Top Bottom