Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low dose test cycle after higher dose

forcd

G'day people, these are my 3 previous cycles

cycle 1
week 1-6 40mg dbol/day

did ok, lost most of it my diet was pooh started gear way too soon knew fuck all about it, thats me bein honest

cycle 2
week 1-6 500mg test e
week 6-12 750 mg test e
week 1-4 anadrol

liked this, anadrol became my next love after me women but i felt for the dose didnt get outta it what i wanted, diet was better i gained alot of strength size has always been an issue. kept alot of it

cycle 3
week 1-15 test e 500mg
week 10-15 150mg test prop
week 1-10 200mg decca
week 1-4 anadrol 50mg/100mg/150mg/50mg

strength was off the scale, gained 10kg in first 5 weeks and didnt gain much more over the coming weeks in weight but strength i did.

now to the question, i doubted the strength of the test in both cycles, satches both times from different places but this time i gots the real deal... no question about it, and after reading posts from nelson and others i wanna do a simple 250mg test for maybe 12-15 weeks, no orals or anything else my diet is on point save for an off day a week.... can you go back once had hogher doses and thrown other stuff in the mix?????

In my opinion, it depends. In a lot of ways juice is a lot like pain or anti anxiety meds. After a while, you need more them for the desired affect. This is due to the site receptors being used to having those chemicals attached to them. However, with sufficient time off of them the site receptors are more "receptive" to that chemical or drug and act "new" again.

So, if you have been off for a long time (maybe even a year or more) 250 might be enough to get something going. Especially if it is long ester like cypionate - where the very long half live of each dose ends up stacking on top of the previous dose until you get to a stable level.

B-

If your dissaponted with what you have done with these prior cycles your not gonna like 250test ew...
test 500 1-14
deca 400 1-12
dbol 40 1-6
that cycle would bring you good gains as long as diet and routine are in check

Meh the old decreased sensitivity of androgen receptor sites bullshit again. I didn't know there were still people who believed this crap but I guess I am wrong. There is no such thing as decreased sensitivity of androgen receptor sites. No in fact over time you grow even more androgen receptor and they become even more sensitive.

What
Receptor sites do what they are told buy what ever controls the site at any given time. They never ever stop doing what they are told to do though. They also never get lazy slow down or stop doing what they are told to do as well as they used to. They just do what they are told to do buy the dominating key that is fit into the key hole.

You will find at some point you could be on 50000000mg of AAS and still not get much out of it at all. It sure and hell has nothing to do with needing to take more aas. It has nothing to do with needing to take more because of decreased sensitivity of androgen receptor.

bblazer is talking about when he says "In a lot of ways juice is a lot like pain or anti anxiety meds. After a while, you need more them for the desired affect. This is due to the site receptors being used to having those chemicals attached to them" (down regulation) . Correct me if thats not what you are saying because it looks this way.

AR "down regulation" is a myth and in fact there is no scientific evidence to date that shows that increased levels of androgens down regulates the androgen receptor in muscle tissue!!!!!!

How ever the statement that you need more and more aas is not entirely untrue. There is a lot more to it then "down regulation" or "decreased sensitivity".

It is what I said, but unfortunately, I was not clear, and combined both down regulation with decreased sensitivity.

From my original example, morphine will always work to some extent to relieve pain. However, over prolonged use, those pain receptors become sensitized to it and require more stimulus by way of higher doses to obtain the desired affect. This is decreased sensitivity. Yet, if the morphine were discontinued for a prolonged period the vast majority of the sensitivity would return and lower doses could be used.

Down regulation as I understand it is more permanent in nature; where, in effect, there is a decrease in receptor sites.

My original comment was specific to sensitivity, and I apologize for being unclear.

It is interesting to note, however, that chemically induced androgen down regulation is gaining real traction in the treatment of prostate cancer.

B-

This question is better answered by people's experience than science.
There are some chemicals that body gets used to, as others have mentioned.
On the other hand, there are chemicals that do not decrese in effectiveness over time, e.g. most high blood medicines, anti-epilepsy medicines, many anti-psychotic and bipolar disorder medicines.

Sometimes there are surprising findings. Body does get used to some forms of nitroglycerine over just a few days.

The current evidence does not suggest that there is down regulation of androgen receptor by use of AAS. In fact, there is limited evidence that there may be upregulation of receptors.

But that is not the only factor in the final effect of hormones. Effect of many hormones requires several intermediate steps after stimulation of receptor (the so called 2nd or 3rd messengers). Body can intervene on any of those intermediate steps to decrease effectiveness of a hormone.

Probably majority of the people on this board describe this experience that after continued use, you may have to take higher and higher doses to have the same effect.

I also feel that it may also have something to do with genetic potential for muscle size. It may be relatively easy to bring your body to the average or slightly above average potential of your genes. But once you reach that point, then it may be a lot more difficult for your body to reach much above the average potential.

its not that was dissapointed due to the dose, i still believe it was the gear i had blood work done while on the 750mg a week i think week 12 and results didnt come back that high, i dont have results stilln as was years ago but i was a member of another board and when posted blood results i gots the boot for reasons of havin a dig at the source.... so having said that i would like to give a low dose a go but not if its not worth it

Top Bottom