Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for Cycle Help

I was going to do not even half what I was doing before, 300mg test prop/week, 60mg dbol/week. I am looking into running peptides too, Ipamorelin & Cjc 1295w/o dac but still trying to come up with appropriate dozing. What are your thoughts ?

I understand it was a lot, trust me I was feeling it and sometimes it just felt bad. I trusted his advice as he is a pro and someone I had admired. Now I am here seeking out help from people who are more trustworthy and know what is good and what's not.

The Ipam and CJC is a great Idea. Ipam is a favorite of mine. 100mcg of each when you wake up then pre bed. This is good on cycle, off cycle, pct...ect.. Just these alone would help you a lot towards getting back into shape if you decide to wait on a cycle. Make sure your going to run it at least 3, 4, even 5 mos though to really get the best benefits from it.
Just make sure you have a blood glucose monitor.

The Ipam and CJC is a great Idea. Ipam is a favorite of mine. 100mcg of each when you wake up then pre bed. This is good on cycle, off cycle, pct...ect.. Just these alone would help you a lot towards getting back into shape if you decide to wait on a cycle. Make sure your going to run it at least 3, 4, even 5 mos though to really get the best benefits from it.
Just make sure you have a blood glucose monitor.

That sounds great to me! I was thinking that this would spark the fire under my ass in getting back into shape. So when you say 100mcg of each pre bed and rising in the morning, is there a 30 minute time lapse there in food consupmtion to allow for proper absorption? Then follow through with a protein rich meal?

Very much appreciate the advice bro, what are your thoughts on that test/dbol cycle though when I do decide to start it? Is that enough or too much?

That sounds great to me! I was thinking that this would spark the fire under my ass in getting back into shape. So when you say 100mcg of each pre bed and rising in the morning, is there a 30 minute time lapse there in food consupmtion to allow for proper absorption? Then follow through with a protein rich meal?

Very much appreciate the advice bro, what are your thoughts on that test/dbol cycle though when I do decide to start it? Is that enough or too much?

Morning will obviously have an empty stomach. I would not eat for an hour after. Pre bed I would not eat for an hour before either. 1 hour either side of any injection.

get some letro to take care of the gyno

then for your cycle down the line try this:
500mg Test E 1-10
aromasin 12.5 EOD

and a proper PCT

Morning will obviously have an empty stomach. I would not eat for an hour after. Pre bed I would not eat for an hour before either. 1 hour either side of any injection.

Alright, that sounds great, when I did research on the peptides I came to the conclusion that 1 hour either side of the injection is best. I have used cjc-1295 in combo with ghrp-6 before and I used 2 hours which was too long.

Thanks for the advice

get some letro to take care of the gyno

then for your cycle down the line try this:
500mg Test E 1-10
aromasin 12.5 EOD

and a proper PCT

Yeah I have been looking into the letrozole, what would you recommend for dosage as I have never used before besides arimidex.

Why do you recommend test e @ 500mg? Is it because of the ester or?

Top Bottom