Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

long-term clenbuterol weight loss stories

PORTOFIN&

I'm planning to do a cycle of steroids after fat burners over the counter didn't do shit for me but wasting my money, some people told me clen and anavar work well for weight loss but an anavar cycle is very expensive, so I guess I have to go for clen, anyone here can tell me about personal experiences or stories of clen for weight loss.
From reading all of the steroid forums it seems like N2slin is the only fat burner that can taken with Clenbuterol and Anavar, since it works in a different way it doesn't interfere with anything

Steroids do not burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism. I feel like I am beating a dead horse saying this over and over but it's a very common misconception and something a lot of people get wrong. Bodybuilders commonly include steroids into their pre-contest cycles to prevent muscle loss when dieting on low calories and doing lots of cardio. The steroids themselves do not burn body fat.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I personally am not a big fan of clenbuterol. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Clen simply raises metabolism. It does not differentiate between muscle or fat. Clen might raise your metabolism an additional 100-200 calories per day. You could just easily do an extra 15 minutes of cardio. I have used clen in the past and I always felt it did more harm then good. It caused muscle cramps when I was training and it really negatively impacted my sleep. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]There are better alternatives that directly increase fat loss, with no risk of loosing muscle mass and no side effects like insomnia or muscle cramps. Cardarine gw is going to be your best option. It directly increases fat loss, endurance and recovery. It is not a stimulant or a hormone and is pretty much void of side effects. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I haven't used clen myself in years and don't recommend it to my clients at all anymore. If they are trying to burn fat, I recommend cardarine and maybe a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com.[/FONT]

Steve gives you a great stack. You can always use SR-9009 with it or in place of the Cardarine for something different. It is very similar to GW but slightly stronger as far as fat loss.

Such stimulants as clenbuterol, albuterol, ephedrine and the likes were never meant for fat loss, and at the dosages needed for that they will certainly cause a lot of stim related side effects. Besides, they are completely catabolic, so you will also lose lean mass, which is definitely not a good thing for someone who puts so much effort into gaining additional muscle mass. All in all, on the long run clenbuterol is not a good idea for fat loss.

You would get much better results with such things as Cardarine GW or SR9009 with no side effects at all. However, keep in mind that no matter the PED's you use, you still have to follow a stringent diet and train, because without doing those two things you will not achieve any results even with steroids and SARMS.

Top Bottom