Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A little pre vacation cycle

rustilldown

HEy all, this is my first ever post here at elite fitness but I have been lurking for years. I basically am running my second ever cycle and have 3 months before my vacation to Barbados begins. A little background on me, I am 24 years old, 6'0 195 pounds, 10% Bodyfat maybe even slightly less. First cycle was one year ago, and consisted of 500mg test enanthate/week for 12 weeks followed up with a 40,20,20,20,20,20 pct of nolvadex. The cycle I have begun 1 month ago is of the following.
Week 1-12 50mg tren ace/day
Week 1-12 50 mg mast prop/day
Week 1-10 200mg test e/week
Week1-9 200mg eq/week
.5mg caber every 3 days.
Letro on hand, HCG on hand, and plenty of nolva.
ALso have some formastanzol but not sure where to incorporate it as of yet.

THe purpose of this cycle is for BRute strength gains as I do 3 days a week strength training, and also to help me drop even a few more percentage bodyfat before my tropical vacation.
Before everyone jumps in and says I do not need tren on my second cycle, I am running it either way and I believe everything in my cycle is there for a reason, the test is low as I am not looking for size just to keep the libido, the tren and mast are for strength, vasculrity and overall appearance, the eq i have added in just for collagen synthesis in the tendons. So far my only sides have been slightly oily skin, and drenching the bed at night, but not too much insomnia, oh, and alot more strength :D I have been training for 5 years pretty consistantly, the last 3 years very consistantly, and switched over to strength training this past year as It fits better into my work schedule as a carpenter. I also follow an intermittant fasting approach to my diet, which has really done wonders for me. Does my cycle look ok to everyone, if not what could I change about it? REmember I am not looking for more size, just strength, hardness and vascularity. And is there any point in adding oral winny for the last 6 weeks, or should I keep things where I am at?

The EQ is just starting to work when you;re cutting it off,so leave it out.
You're running enough compounds for a second cycle,Do not add any nova to this cycle ,use forma stanazol
5 pumps AM,5 pm.
it is your option to add oral winny if you choose.
I would suggest Post Cycle and Unleashed for PCT,If you have any Forma left over add that also.

DO NOT RUN NOLVA with the Tren bro. Bad idea. As Radar said, your wasting the EQ so don't run it save it for a longer cycle. Unleashed, Post Cycle for PCT and might want to add in some HC Generate for good measure.

:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2: @ 12 weeks of tren....

~EZ

Thx for the replies ! Ya I know not to run the nolva with the tren because of progesterone upregulation correct? 12 weeks of tren does seem long I suppose but I was planning on running hcg at 500 iu a day for 8 days mid cycleish and of course I will stop if sides become too harsh or if bp creeps up too high. At the moment I feel like superman and have been hitting pr's ever session. Bp doesn't seem bad at all as of yet buti think it has alot to do with diet and adding savage weight to your frame in a short time span. One month In and my sex drive is still strong, nuts feel ok, I Definitly feel more aggressive but haven't lashed out at anyone but I have some funny thoughts. Weight is still near the same I think I creeped up around 200ish at one point but am floating between 195 and 200 usuLly. I'll taKe your advice and drop the eq and save it for another time, I just assumed it would be good for my joints and tendons since my strength is rapidly climbing. Thx for the tips I'll update as I feel necessary and so far I amlovin the hardness and garden hose veins!

I have added the 5 pumps am and pm formastanzol to the stack as suggested, I have 3 bottles and will run rightthrew pct and all.

Thx radar I value your input ! Today was a true test
Of my patience as my gf had me running around with her all day in rush hour
Traffic. I was able to maintain my cool so that's a real relief. Also Set a new deadlift pr today of 480 1rm. Felt good. Bench
Is up to 275x 4. Will continue to update with results. Lookin to hit te 405 squat in the near future(fingers crossed) tomorrow will just be stretching and foam rolling. Wish I had a cure for the night sweats. Woke up just fuckin drenched and shivering this morning.

"lil pre vacation cycle" to me would be a short 4 week oral cycle

Had a good day today, did a little stretching and a few sets of assistance work such as pullups, a few curls, and alittle rear delt work. Nothing heavy or demanding for today, tomorrow will be another story. Overall feeling good, really looking hard and vascular and I think the formastanzol is adding to my sex drive but it could very well be placebo since it's only been3 days or so. Also starting to feelthe hindered cardio ability. Felt gassed railing my gf and also noticed it doing dumbbell curls lol. Will update tomorrow after session.

Top Bottom